Life of a Dominant Futanari week 2 Chapter 60/31: Minx's Reward

Going up the steps, I started to feel excited, and I could see the same thing on Crystal's face as I brought her up the steps slowly. It was like each step started to feel like an eternity even though only seconds had passed. When we reached the top of the stairs with Crystal, she moved to the backdoor.

It was like I had an epiphany. I remembered the last time I did this with Crystal, and I tried to take her outside. Crystal whined when I wanted to take her out the front door. I realized that I might have stepped a little on trust with Crystal, and that was why she froze.

"Backdoor Bitch?" I asked with a carefully crafted face to show a calm facade.

"Woof!" Crystal Barked, looking even more excited, and my smile returned. Crystal seemed more excited now, and I felt relief that I knew the boundary I was riding. I liked Crystal, and I didn't want to stamp on a boundary we never really set up. I wondered if I could take her to the park in the future. I wanted to find out without stomping on boundaries. I couldn't help but smile as I brought her to the back sliding door. "Woof! Woof!" Crystal barked and moved quickly out the door.

I brought her out by her leash, and Crystal crawled beside me as I walked around the yard. "What a good girl you are being," I praised her, and I walked up to part of her fence. "Now, I don't want you going inside the house tonight. I want you to relieve yourself here," I told Crystal.

"Woof," Crystal barked, looking up at me.

"Now, I know you might not feel it now, but we are not heading back in until you relive yourself," I chastised her.

Crystal looked up at me with her tongue out, "Woof!"

"Fine, Let's play for a bit," I said with a smirk. "Rollover and show me your belly," I ordered, and Crystal quickly did so, her legs in the air. Crystal also had her arms up in the air showing me her furry stomach and her breasts. Her pussy looked drenched, and I squatted, "What a good girl," I praised again and rubbed her belly.

"Woof!" Crystal exclaimed, her eyes squinting in pleasure.

"Okay, roll over and sit," I ordered, standing back up.

Crystal rolled over back onto her hands and knees. She quickly turned around, her tail wagging with a gust of wind blowing and her ass shaking. Then she leaned back on her legs, looking up at me, bringing her arms up, letting them hang like paws.

"Good Girl!" I told her happily.

The look that Crystal at me with expectation made my own expectations grow. I smiled at her and wished I had brought up the ball with me. It would be fun to do this outside instead, but Crystal's yard didn't even seem to have a stick, and I wasn't about to enter her workshop for one. I reached down and started to scratch under her chin. "Such a good bitch you are; I will be sure to reward you back inside!" I exclaimed to her.

"Woof!" Crystal replied, keeping in character, and shook her ass to wag her tail. My cock was already tight in my pants, and I wanted to give her that reward soon.

I played with Crystal outside a little more, and she enjoyed being treated like a pet as I brought her around and rubbed her belly some more. Then it finally happened, and I knew that the night was going to continue. Watching Crystal play around with her breasts and pussy out made me want to jump her. I needed to keep to my word, though, and I wouldn't reward her till she put up a leg and went to the bathroom.

I brought Crystal over to the fence, and I smiled down at her, "Time to go, Bitch," I told her, my cock straining against my jeans.

"Woof," Crystal barked demurely. Then she put up a leg, and as I watched, a stream of golden liquid hit her fence. My cock further strained against my pants, and I wondered if this might become another fetish of mine as I felt like fucking her ass while she pissed all over the fence. Crystal continued to piss in front, and I watched every moment my cock straining against my jeans, and I couldn't take it anymore. Apparently, Crystal had been holding in a lot of piss, and I undid the front of my pants. Crystal's dripping wet pussy continued to release a golden stream as I moved behind her.