Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 23: The Girls and I

"Mercy!" I heard an echo throughout the room. My cock rammed deep into the Skank that was thrusting her hips back onto me. My smile grew larger as she did so regardless of what she cried out. I pushed my hips, making them slap her ass hard as she cried out again, "Mercy, God, Please give me Mercy!" I chuckled in the back of my mind as her ass spasmed on me for the nth number of times.

Tracy had taken my cock balls deep for the third time tonight, and I was nearing the edge as she spasmed on my cock yet again. My skanks knees were on the mattress as she thrust her hips back onto my cock with reckless abandon. Despite the pleas for mercy, she continued to move them to increase her pleasure. The Skank had already learned the pleasures that I could give her with my girth and length. I was tempted to call her addicted as I neared another orgasm deep inside her ass.

What I found more interesting still about my skank was her love for anal play. She had grown steadily more addicted to it ever since I found out about it. She cried out again as I thrust deep into her releasing my seed filling up the condom inside her ass. A part of me resented that condom wishing to release it deep inside my skanks ass. Instead, I was also thankful for the condom as I pushed my hips a couple of more times deeply into her ass. When I pulled out, I quickly made sure her greedy ass didn't swallow the condom as well.

I pulled out another full condom and felt a sense of satisfaction on how much I could release in one go. It made something beneficial for the punishment I wanted for my little minx watching right now. I turned around, my cock still hard and covered with semen leftover and maybe some anal juices from my skank. Crystal remained watching with eyes I swear was covered in hearts silently. Some corner of my mind wondered if this was even a punishment for her. I then laid the most recent condom from the conquest of my skanks ass atop her head, letting the semen slowly drip down the center of her face.

I tossed that last thought to the back of my mind as I neared her. The ring gag kept her mouth open wide for the insertion, which I readily lowered my hard cock's tip into. I pushed into her wanting mouth, and she immediately began to suck on my cock without thought. I felt the pleasure of my urethra having all the unejaculated liquids pour into her mouth. As she did so, I felt her body shudder and the pool of fluids that had been steadily growing under her grow.

True to my order to keep silent, Crystal had been watching with silence the entire time. Her tongue played upon my cock as I looked down at her semen-soaked face. After the last couple of condoms were emptied upon the same place, her entire face was caked in it. Knowing Crystal, the semen's smell must have further increased how horny she felt. I smiled as I started to withdraw my cock from her mouth while grabbing another condom from the cart. The suction inside of Crystal's mouth increased as I did so. It was Crystal's wordless way of begging for my dick to use her body.

Still, even the increased suction that already took the left of semen from my depths couldn't win. My cock came back up to my breasts, standing tall in front of my little minxes eyes. I tore open the condom and placed it to her lips again and heard a groan of frustration as I put it to her lips. I lowered the tip of my cock back into her mouth and pushed in wordlessly. Her mouth happily accepted my cock back into her as this time I shoved it deep down her wanting throat.

Her throat took ten inches of my cock, slipping on the condom farther than I thought it would before I pulled out. She groaned again in frustration as I noticed behind the wood trapping her head, her ass waggling, and lifting, trying to entice me to fuck it. I stepped back instead with a smile on my face slipping the condom farther down my cock to the base.

I turned around, my ass now in her face instead of my condom-wrapped cock, and stepped back to the now soaked mattress. On the bed, My skank, Tracy, was gasping, her legs twitching from my last insertion, looking positively, needing rest. I chuckled at my thoughts and decided on a new position for Crystal to see. My hands moved forward, grabbing Tracy's shuddering legs. As my hands landed on them, Tracy groaned and moaned as I moved her to the position I wanted her to be in.