Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 8: Training the Couple

Waking up to the blast of the alarm made my mood terrible. I heard my mother enter the kitchen, and I knew she was preparing a meal for me. I smiled, and my stomach grumbled loudly. I realized that I never ate yesterday for dinner and cursed as my stomach protested even louder than the first time. Still, I got up and knew I had extra time. I grabbed my laundry, and it became a pile atop the dryer. I grabbed a gym outfit and walked over to my bench press, and started a workout routine.

When I finished, fresh sweat coated my body, and I felt alive. I then started to prepare for school. My training on Jake was moving faster than I wanted, but I grabbed somethings for it. I smirked as I grabbed them, and put them in my bag. He wasn't going to enjoy this morning. My revenge had me rocking a boner that I ignored. I finally went upstairs to eat the food. I saw my mother at the top just about to call out when I opened the basement door.

"You have wood," My mother told me, coldly obviously annoyed.

"Thanks, mom, I know," I replied, "I haven't showered yet since I will be heading to school soon and shower there. I wanted a workout more since I haven't done a good one since the first day of school." I explained.

"That is one day!" She exclaimed, "That isn't a long time not to work out, you gym junkie!" She said, sounding annoyed.

"Hmm, One day too many in my opinion, Mother," I told her with a serious face as I made my way to the table with a smile.

"Hmph, Remember to bring up your lunchbox from yesterday; I plan on doing a load of dishes." My mother said and turned to head back upstairs to the master bedroom. I smiled, watching her go, and I ate, thinking of my plans for today.

I finished and finally stopped hearing my stomach rumble. I sighed in satisfaction and headed downstairs to finish preparing for the day, packing condoms into my backpack. With that, I strapped my weights to my arms and legs, getting ready to head to school. On my way to the door, I exchanged lunch boxes before heading to school in a sprint. I wanted to feel it today and runs only slowed my sprint in between. I took time to do an extra two laps around the school before heading inside to the Teachers locker room. I stepped inside, dripping with sweat and a smile on my face.

Inside I saw Jake start to sit down when the door flew open. He looked surprised at my sudden arrival. "Oh," I said as I walked in, sweat dripping off my brow. "You are here early..." I commented and stepped up to him. I placed a foot on his lap near his caged cock and ordered, "Unstrap the weights."

Jake looked up at me, surprised, but it was my tamest order yet. Jake frowned but did as he was told. I proceeded to make him do it for each limb, and he piled the weights on the bench. I then ignored him as I pulled out the toys for today, making sure they were displayed for him to see, and I put weights in my bag.

"W-What are those for?" Jake asked, and I turned my head to see him pointing at the toys.

"Those are for you, The Sissy Bitch Jake," I said before I turned my head back, placing things back in my bag.

"What?!" Jake exclaimed.

I sighed and ignored him till I finished packing my bag before turning to look at him. I held up the box with the name written across it with a pink dildo. The Name was 'The Sissifier 3000'. When Crystal told me about it, I smiled. "This is for you to take home tonight," I told him. "Tonight, you will film yourself using this for at least twenty minutes." I finished.

"Like hell, I will!" Jake countered, and I stood up before stepping towards him.

"Are you sure about that statement?" I asked him.

Jake seemed to shrink as I stood before him, glaring down at him. "You will do that. You will send that video to me by emailing it to me. You will then show me the next morning. Do you understand, Jake?" I asked him, point-blank.