Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 5: Crystal's place

As I neared her house, I noticed I was in the nice part of town. This was a primarily middle-class area, but these houses were Upper middle class. I put it in the back of my mind as I was more than happy with the thought of stretching Crystal's tight pussy again.

I looked at house addresses, and finally, I came up to a house with a high privacy wall around the back. I was surprised as it looked expensive, but I couldn't care less at this point. My cock wanted Crystal's pussy, and I wanted it five hours ago when she sent me that picture. That dildo didn't measure up to me, and I wanted to make sure I could dive into her depths.

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to wreak her pussy. I noticed a box beside the gate that was most likely a buzzer. I pressed the button that happened to be red, and I felt a sense of gratification on pressing the red button. A loud buzz came through, and I heard Crystal's voice.

"Who is it?" Crystal asked.

I smiled and replied, "Wreaking service, I heard you're in desperate need of a wreaking; I am Angela; how can I help you?"

I heard a chuckle, "Come in, I have something in dire need of getting wrecked."

The simple interaction got me harder, and the gate opened. I stepped past and headed up the steps to the front door, my heart pumping fast. This was the first time I visited someone other than family, and I felt excited. I was horny as hell, too, looking to mess Crystal's pussy and ass up.

I knocked, and I was filled with pleasant suprise as I saw Crystal open the door immediately. She looked at me, shocked.

"Just came from... School?" Crystal asked seriously.

"Yup, Senior year turned eighteen over summer. You will not get charged for underage seduction." I countered as I stepped inside. She watched me pass with a smile growing again on her face.

"Wow, okay, I never expected to be seducing a schoolgirl." She said, But I could still hear the excitement in her voice. I wasn't getting kicked outside.

"Well, You don't exactly look like a fifty-year-old man looking to charm my panties off," I countered with a smirk as I looked around the grand entrance of her house. It was huge with a very modern design. It looked lightly furnished and like no one lived here, very light on personal things.

Crystal laughed, "Okay, Fine, I am twenty-three; we are only five years apart." She admitted.

I turned around smiling, "Nice place. I heard you want something wreaked. I would love to begin." I smirked as I felt the tension on my panties slip, and my cock started to harden under my skirt. I wasn't sure if it was in view or not, but it would be soon regardless.

Crystal smiled, "Just got here and already looking to get straight to work." She shook her head as she stepped towards me. "I want a little foreplay this time, Angela. You can take off your bag; I will put it away." She told me.

I chuckled, "Nah, Show me where you want me to put my bag; you can't lift this." I said frankly.

"Bullshit, I can lift a school backpack. Put it down, and I will put it in the closet for you. I am strong enough." Crystal insisted.

"No, I am not saying you can't lift an average school backpack. I am telling you that you can't lift mine." I told her frankly, "You will hurt yourself if you try." I finished.

"Let me try," She said. Her voice got competitive, and I sighed. This happened every time someone asked me to pick up my bag. It never fails.

I took off my backpack, but I didn't want Crystal to hurt herself, "There are over two hundred pounds of weights in my bag; watch yourself." I told her, my expression stern.