Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 25: Outside Discipline

The car moved forward once again as I turned to Crystal. Behind us lay Tracy, looking at the SUV as it drove with a dozen bags in hand. She looked lost somewhat with unspoken words on her lips in the rearview mirror. I let those words remain unsaid when she was in the car as we drove off. A slight trail of dust was left in our wake as the SUV drove, and I told Crystal the next destination. The drive was farther than I would have thought, but we found ourselves in a small community of houses. It looked almost like a sitcom setup and even had a white picket fence around the property.

I was in two minds about it as I sent the text to Jake that I was here. I looked to Crystal as we waited and said, "Anything more cliche than this house?" I asked her with humor.

Crystal giggled and nodded, "I honestly thought I was looking at a house in some type of drama show. I always thought this was a stupid setup for a house," She paused, looking out to the house, "I agree with myself thinking it looks stupid."

I laughed a little before I heard a knock. Outside the door, I saw Jake's face looking unhappy. I hit the unlock button, and he got in the backseat. I looked towards him and asked, "This is really your house?"

"Yes, What of it? This house is the American Dream! My parents have achieved it and love it." Jake replied challengingly.

I turned sharply in my seat, unbuckling as I went. I stared at him through the center of the two seats to lock eyes with him. "Who the fuck do you think you are in this car?" I asked him solidly. "One fucking message to the school, and I can ruin your life. One email or letter with some pictures and I can destroy the life you made for yourself, Jake. You are my Sissy Bitch. I think maybe releasing your puny dick at all might have been a mistake if you think you can talk to me like that. Suppose I want to make fun of your mother in front of you. You will readily accept my words like they are the words of God and take heed. Do I need to demonstrate that more thoroughly before we reach our destination, Bitch." My voice cracked like thunder, but I never increased the volume of my voice. My tone carried a hint of anger towards him for the blatant disrespect.

Crystal seemed surprised only for a moment at my outburst. Or maybe it was Jake's disrespect for me. It didn't matter as he was surprised and paled at my outburst. "I think you seemed to have forgotten the only reason I am talking to you today is you disobeyed orders. As my girlfriend here can attest, you don't want to be doing that." I continued, "You seem to think too fucking highly of yourself still. I need to work on that tonight." I turned to Crystal, "I think Samantha is going to enjoy tonight. I think you will as well. I just had a delightful thought enter my mind." My smile grew wicked, and I turned back to the sissy bitch in the backseat. "You will not be enjoying tonight, Jake. And you better show me that chastity cage in your hand now, or you will go grab it from your room right now."

Jake looked even more surprised and much meeker. My outburst at such a magnitude even put my masochistic girlfriend back. She had seen me angry but never this angry. My patience with this sissy bitch was always very little. I could change from a calm woman very quickly on him to almost raving mad. I knew exactly the reasons for that as well.

Jake's mouth opened a time or two before he finally spoke up a minute later. "You told me I had the weekend, Mistress," He said meekly, looking for an out.

"I told you, as long as you follow orders, you get to stay out. GO GET YOUR CAGE SISSY," I emphasized my words, "If I repeat myself one more time, the consequences not only tonight but for your life will not be small." I finished holding his eyes pinned before he nodded. The car door opened and shut, and he ran back to the house.

I watched him walk through the gate of that white picket fence. He entered the house and quickly went inside. I heard a slight cough and turned to my girlfriend. "That was harsh." Crystal noted.