Life of a Dominant Futanari week 2 Chapter 62/33: Decision Made

I walked out of the room, leaving Hilda behind. The woman didn't seem to know what she wanted, but also she knew what she wanted. It was an interesting problem for the woman, and I was interested in what she decided in the end. My question in my head, though, was as if I would charge her for my services. To be honest, I didn't want to seem like I was in love with money for me to play with her.

I was a dominatrix, though, but I never 'worked' as one yet. I didn't know how to ask for money without sounding like I was begging for it. I only had the experience of asking for money from my mom and dad, which was never a fun thing in my experience. I didn't want to beg her for money or anything like that, but to be honest. Playing with her, I felt, should be compensated at the end of the day.

I got to a treadmill to warm up with some light cardio before getting into the more fun weights ignoring everyone around me. I felt lips on my cheek, and I turned to Crystal, smiling. "I will let you get to it. There is no way I could keep up with you, so I won't even try." Crystal said, and I smiled.

"Enjoy," I told her, and I watched that ass walk away before doing some light stretches and making sure my weights were secured on me. I did a little more stretching before getting on the treadmill and started to walk before quickly, bringing it up to a jog. I let myself jog for a bit before going into a run, letting my muscles move freely before cooling it down. I felt ready with my body feeling loose so I could go to the weights.

Soon after getting off the treadmill and make generous use of the water fountain, I got into lifting weights, making sure I was feeling the strain. The exertion was wonderful, and I felt alive as I pumped weights giving my body an almost shock treatment for my lack of movement the last week or so. I lost myself into it and let loose, feeling wholly unrestrained as I went.

No one bothered me, thankfully, as I lifted weights and bench pressed. Today I wasn't pushing more than I knew I could take since this was more of a maintenance, and I did not want to ask anyone to spot me. I would see the ass of my girlfriend dropping by to see what I was doing before going off for a bit.

I lost myself, though, as sweat started to drip down me and my muscles lovingly rejoiced with strain as I neared the end of my ability. I wiped some sweat off my brow before moving to the treadmill to finish the workout with a nice run, and I got to it quickly.

By the end, I was positively soaking in my own sweat with deep sweat marks all over my outfit. It was refreshing as I cooled down and walked off the last bit of the disorientation from running on a treadmill. I felt alive, and my heart was pumping, and a smile painted my face. I couldn't help it. I felt great, and a few minutes later, as I walked it off, I sound my girlfriend on a machine doing some crunches. I couldn't help but smile, and I started to approach, but Crystal got up first finished her set before I arrived.

"All done?" Crystal asked with a mischievous grin.

"Yup," I replied with a grin of my own. "I am looking forward to some sauna time before taking a nice shower. I wonder if we will have a guest or even multiple guests in there with us." I said with a grin.

"Most likely not today," Crystal replied, cleaning up her station. "I haven't seen any other women around in the last hour or so, surprisingly."

I raised an eyebrow at her, "You been scoping out the competition?" I asked.

Crystal blushed and shook her head, "That was a mean way of putting it. I just wanted to know if my Mistress would have any other," She paused for a moment thinking, "Distractions," Crystal clarified, and I laughed.

.

"I want to go heat up a little in the sauna before going to shower," I replied after laughing for a minute with laughter still in my tone.