Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 15: Sending Tracy Home

My alarm sounded, and I awoke with a smile. With my mind somewhat blurry, the smile remained on my face as I looked down to check what the weight on my body was. I found that Tracy had snuggled in on my breasts. Her eyes were closed, and breathing softly with a significant smile. It was a satisfied smile with her legs spread to reduce the amount of touching for the neither region.

I smirked, knowing the cries of pleasure I made her feel for hours last night. I knew that no matter what, even if I dumped her on the streets tomorrow, the next person to have sex with her would have serious measuring up to do. The grin didn't leave my face until I realized that I could still feel some wet spots in my sheets. After hours of pounding, I only stopped after the Condoms I had run out of.

Filled condoms littered around me, and I guessed on the floor too. I was just happy I kept the sense to tie them shut, keeping my sperm from being unloaded all over my sheets. Still, I would need to do my bed sheets after this. I was now grateful my mother kept three sets of linens for me, and I recognized the logic now. I pushed Tracy over softly, and I remembered the last time as I finished the box of condoms to see if I had another box; I found none and ended the recording on my phone. It was a large file on my phone, and I knew I couldn't keep it on there since it was massive. I took it to my computer and realized that I forgot to turn the recording off on my computer.

I plugged my phone in as I stopped the recording and started it to upload to my computer. It would take a little time, so I turned to look at Tracy lying on her back, looking like a starfish taking up my bed. I smirked and started to grab the used condoms filled with my sperm. I contemplated what I should do with them, and over a dozen went into the bin.

I grabbed a couple of the remainder with a wicked idea in my head. I placed them off to the side and started to dress. I still had a lot of time before I had to run to meet up with my sissy. I planned to use this time effectively with the skank downstairs. I moved upstairs and started to cook for two but left out lunch for Tracy. She was here for the morning, but her lunch wasn't my problem. I then started to bake something up at the same time.

The oven started to cook, and I grabbed what I wanted to use as my lunch finished cooking. I then started to pack it up as Breakfast finished. I worked at peace as I got the two plates ready. I finished getting the food plated before I got finished packing my lunch. I went downstairs and grabbed the last things for the 'treats' I was preparing for Tracy. I smirked, thinking of the reaction I would get, and I started brought up the filling and put it in the injector. I would clean it out after I finished as I heard the timer on the oven. I pulled them out and finished prepping the injector, which was fuller than I expected with the leftovers I didn't throw out.

After a couple of minutes, I started to fill the insides of the muffins with the pastry injector of cream filling I had prepared. I had no icing but didn't care as they were blueberry. I then brought everything down to my room. Tracy still hadn't moved, but I no changed that as I shook her.

Tracy grumbled and opened her eyes. She turned, and the smell of breakfast entered her nose as it flared, taking in the excellent aroma of muffins. I smirked as I noticed her look. "Skank, There is breakfast before you go home," I told her before giving her the muffins. "Also, these are for you. I want you to finish the half dozen over the day." I told her with a large grin. I then started to eat the food I had prepared.

Tracy looked over the food in front of her inspecting it before taking a bite, "This is good," Tracy told me, looking skeptical. I knew what she was thinking after yesterday, and she wasn't wrong. I continued to eat as Tracy finished her plate of food before I pointed at the muffins. She wasn't shy and grabbed one taking a significant bite out of it.