Life Of A Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 45/ 16: Rougher

I moved into the locker room showers and found Alex looking at each stall, seemingly indecisive like I hadn't seen before. I couldn't help but ask, "Can't decide which shower to go into?"

"No," Alex said, turning to me and looking down at her hands, twiddling her fingers. "I just don't understand my own feelings at the moment," Alex continued, "My body is screaming at me with excitement. When I got your text this morning," Alex paused for a moment, and her nervousness seemed to increase, "The text woke me up and reading its contents..." Her voice trailed off, and I could see the blush on her face increase, "I was thrilled I completely forgot about everything else and knew I wanted to be here." Alex admitted her face turning a deeper shade of red on her slightly toned skin.

"Oh," I said, closing the distance between me and her, my tone neutral, "What about that little boy's confession?" I asked while Alex was in the confessing mood.

Alex's blushing face turned even redder and looked away, "I forgot completely. In fact, I have to thank you; otherwise, I would have simply confessed to being with you right away," Alex finished, her nervousness going up a peg.

I wanted to frown, but now wasn't the time. If this conversation continued, we wouldn't have time for anything else I had planned, and my cock was starting to hurt how hard it was. So I closed her mouth as she opened it to continue and closed the rest of the distance. Our close-to-matching heights made it simple to feel the press of our breasts together, and I wrapped my arms around her. The tightness of our bodies only increased as I invaded her mouth with my tongue.

This effectively shut Alex up, and I felt her melt in my arms as my cock pressed against her stomach. I started to maneuver her into the shower near us and pushed her against a tiled stall wall. I pulled out a condom and held it up for her to see, "You have a choice to make," I told her as Alex looked at me with pure lust in her eyes, "If you put this on, I will fuck your pussy so hard you will cum all over me. If you don't put it on, I might be able to fuck your ass to make you cum all over me. If you walk away, I will punish you later; choose," I told her. I didn't want just to take her since I was expecting her to be a virgin at this point. I also knew my own lust was driving me forward to be more demanding than I initially planned.

I didn't need to be worried, though, as Alex took the condom from my hand without a second thought and ripped open the packaging before squatting down before me. I felt her lips kiss the tip of my cock, and then I felt the familiar rubber start to slide down my shaft. Alex used her hands, and I could feel the tremble with a shaky voice under me, "It's so big. Will it fit?" When she was done sliding it down to the base of my cock she stood her thighs rubbing together now.

"Would you like me to make it fit?" I asked her, my tone oddly husky as I felt a painful throb through my cock. I wanted to be fucking at this moment. I didn't want to care about her; my instincts told me that Alex wanted me inside her ten minutes ago, and every second I wasn't was a travesty to me.

Alex was surprised at my question, and I could barely hold myself back. I started to crouch down a little and teased her pussy with the head of my cock, making her moan erotically. "God, Make it fit, Mistress!" Alex cried out, and I obliged, letting Alex feel my insertion as I penetrated her.

I couldn't help it; my voice joined hers as I pushed slowly into her. I could feel her pussy stretch on the head of my cock, and I felt something tear. I stopped as Alex's arms wrapped around my head, pulling me into her. "Fuck!" Alex cried out loudly, echoing in the room. "Please, Continue," She said very shortly afterward. I was surprised, but I couldn't claim to know her pain with my destroying her hymen.

I started to push in even as her body seemed to fight every inch of the way. The tightness was something I never felt before, and I heard a primal cry out of Alex. Her grip tightened, and I felt her pussy spasm as I reached six inches inside of her, with an eruption of fluids hitting my cock as I pushed inside her.