Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 54/25: Charisma

My eyes opened with my body feeling good in the heat. I awoke with a soft noise at the door with Grace at the door; she smiled and said, "They are ready for you two now," Grace stepped back out, and I softly moaned as I got up.

I turned and saw my mother looking at me with a soft smile as I did so. "Tired?" She asked me.

"I haven't gotten enough sleep lately, and it sort of caught up to me today," I replied, stretching as I exited the sauna. I saw Grace off to the side with a smile, but she looked down as I stretched. I paid no mind and finished staring at the ceiling with my muscles loosening up. This spa day might have been more needed than I thought.

I turned as my mother stepped out with me and a weird smile on her face. She turned to Grace with that weird smile and shook her head. I think I saw Grace blush, but instead of further interaction, she showed us to the Massage rooms with my mother, and I followed us at a slight distance.

"Would you like Sperate rooms or to be in a group room for your massage?" Grace asked.

"I would like to be alone, Sorry sweety, but mommy wants to relax in silence." My mother said, earning my attention for a moment.

I shrugged, "Okay," I replied, not really worried about it. When it came to good massages, I couldn't help but moan. They felt good, and it was a weird quirk that I couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried.

"Thanks for understanding you are just a little too loud," My mother finished, and I nodded.

Seconds later, Grace stopped at the door and said, "Please wait in here, and I will take your daughter to her room." Grace said with a smile.

My mother continued with that weird smile, and I swore I saw Grace blush again softly before turning when my mother entered. Two doors down, Grace stopped at the door. "The masseuse will be with you shortly." She said with a smile.

"Thanks, Grace, Your smile is pretty," I said, complimenting her with the truth. I walked into the room and saw that donut at the top, and I lost the robe, letting myself loose. I grabbed a towel and got up on the table. I laid down, breasts pressed against the table, and I cursed the size of my breasts. I pushed them to a more comfortable position, and I placed a towel coving my ass and cock, which was pointed down.

I tried to relax in the silence when the door opened. "Hello," A sweet voice filled the room, and I looked up as the woman walked into my sight, "Ah, you already got in position," The woman said as she entered my sight. Her head was a lovely deep red that I knew wasn't natural and was up in a bun. Her skin looked really clean and attractive, and I smiled at her.

"Yup, All ready to relax as you dig in," I said, and the woman smiled.

"I am Debbie, and I am your Massuse for the day; you want a deep tissue with some oil or something I heard Grace say," Debbie said in a nice tone.

"Yup," I said with a smile, "Don't know your jargon, and you are the professionals. I think I needed this spa night or day more than I thought, but it is mostly to appease my mother." I paused for a second before saying, "Doesn't mean I can't enjoy it, though."

Debbie replied with a smile, "Okay, let's get into it then. You are already in position. Is there anything you would like before we begin?"

"Nah, I forgot my water somewhere, but I will drink some later, thanks," I replied and laid my head in the donut.

Debbie didn't say anything more, and I heard her move something. Soon I felt something slightly warm pour onto my back. "If you want to chat, I am here; if not, please enjoy," Debbie said.