Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 52/ 23: Swelled Head

The smile remained on my face, large and broad. I felt like I won a battle that had been going on longer than it should have been. Now Jake would have to seek me out for pleasure and no more trying to come up with tricks at this moment. He would do as ordered, or I simply wouldn't let him have my cock. Instead of ordering him to take my cock I would just order something else and refuse him access to it if he continues to disobey me. It was a major difference from what I was dealing with days earlier, and I wasn't sure if this would continue. Still, it was a much better change from what I was dealing with compared to before.

I was deep in studying as students filtered into the classroom. All of them minded their own business, talking to their friends as I continued to study in my seat all the things my shocked mind missed yesterday. I thanked the stars that I took the notes since there were things in the lesson yesterday that I am sure the teacher would be bringing up in the next test whenever that was.

I paused shortly later, though only about halfway through my notes, as I felt a presence beside me that seemed to want to cast a shadow over my work. I turned to see Sarah looking much less entitled now and was staring at me with a slight blush that I could see she was trying to fight back.

"H- Hi," Sarah said, much more nervous now, and I could see she was fiddling with her fingers. It was like she wanted to do something with her hands but couldn't make up her mind what it was supposed to be.

"Good morning, Sarah," I replied before turning back down to my books. This seemed to exasperate the situation that Sarah was in. She looked lost, and I sighed, deciding to save the girl this time since she was acting entitled to my attention. "Look, I need to finish my studying, and I am at an important junction. I am sure that we can talk later at some point. I am just busy at the moment. Okay?" I finished my tone sounding reasonable.

Sarah nodded, looking much happier, and I felt weird how this girl that I met went from entitled to so mousey after confessing. It was like her entire script was gone, and she didn't know what to say. I watched her go to her seat before looking down. I turned my attention to the notes in front of me and got into the meat of it.

Time quickly passed as I reviewed my notes and almost reached the end when the bell rang along with the teacher entering the class. I turned my attention to that, and I changed my notebooks and textbook to today's class.

Thank the heavens that the class passed quickly and the teacher once again never deviated from the textbook. It was annoying that this teacher taught the textbook religiously, but it also made the class really easy in the morning.

I yawned loudly as the bell rang and was partially glad it covered the sound of it. I was feeling more sleepy than I was used to since I didn't think I had given myself a full night of sleep this week. I was too busy pounding pussy into place for that.

I couldn't help but smirk thinking about it, and I stood up with another small yawn, but still, that smile returned to my face. It seemed to want to continue, and I wondered if Sarah thought that it might have something to do with her.

Sarah approached me again with a shy smile that seemed to catch me off guard each time. "H- hey, I was wondering if I could, um, like, Um, Sit with you for lunch, and we can spend some time to get to know each other better?" Sarah asked.

I internally winced; this girl kept choosing times that I wanted to fuck in order to talk. I kept that smile on my face as I contemplated, and I realized that I needed to get some control here. "Hey, Sarah," I said, gaining her attention, "I can't do this lunch period. Hell, I am so busy that my entire weekend is planned too." I told her honestly, seeing her disappointment. "How about this? I will make some time soon so that we can interact. I also think you need more time to think what you want out of this relationship or if you even want a relationship with someone like me." I told her, making the atmosphere more serious. "Think about it, and we can talk on Monday."