Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 6: Escalation

I left Crystal's place with a smile on my face. She withstood one more round with me before I took her up to her room after a shower. She could no longer take my stamina, though. I felt oddly dissatisfied. I wanted to continue, but I knew I would only be hurting her if I did so. Crystal's body was exhausted, and I didn't want to hurt her in the end. So I left groaning after placing her in bed.

I did talk her into ordering me two pizzas while in the jacuzzi, though, so I could have a proper meal before we had another round. The extended break allowed her to take the third round that we engaged in. I still thought very fondly of Crystal, and I was looking forward to talking to her tomorrow or soon.

I put on my smelly gym clothes and strapped myself with weights before leaving her place and started my run home. It was a lazy run as I was enjoying the wind on my face. I sighed with emotion how much the last two days have changed my life. I was missing my iron, but I wanted Crystal's pussy on my cock too. I suppressed memories of it as I ran, knowing I was hardening in my pants at the moment.

Crystal was a cool girl, though, and I loved her on my cock. It was liberating to have someone to talk to, though. I never really had someone to talk to, although she did more talking. She convinced me to watch anime with her on the weekend. I told her that I wouldn't promise her anything, but I would try to be there.

I sighed as I rounded another street and continued my run. My mother was probably going to roast my ass. I hung up on her, and I knew there would be consequences for that. I knew she loved me; I just really didn't want her to know I called her after fucking a new friend twice. I didn't even stay as late as I was hoping.

I sighed. I wondered how Crystal could even afford that house. She always referred to it as hers, but that house in this location wouldn't be cheap. If it wasn't over a million, it wasn't that far under. I threw it to the back of my mind, though, since it wasn't my thing to worry about.

I rounded the last street towards my house when I remembered that I needed to start with Tracy, the fucking bitch. She planned with Jake to rape me when I was vulnerable inside the shower. The bitch needed a lesson, and I wondered how long she could last on my cock. Crystal could barely take me three times, and I didn't know with Jake yet.

Jake was a problem that would take time to deal with as well. He needed stretching since my cock was so fat and long. I would train him every morning, and I decided that I would do an inspection after school. That brought a smirk to my face. I wondered if Jake was still dating Tracy? If I could take her while Jake was listening to her cum on my cock. It would be an exciting show.

I finished getting home, and I didn't try to hide it myself as I came inside. Both my parents turned to look at me with a stern expression. I smiled, and I started to take off my weights. My smile reassured them as I placed my weights into my backpack. I set it aside, and I stood before my mother and father. "Sorry, I forgot to call beforehand. It was the first time I have ever been to a friend's place, and we were lost in activities when I remembered. I called mom as soon as I remembered." I told them, honestly leaving out the activities that we were doing.

My mother seemed to notice, though. "What were you doing that preoccupied you so much?" She inquired, and I was sweating even more than the workout could show for. Thank god I ran otherwise; it would be evident as my father cut in.

"Honey, I think you are missing the bigger picture." My dad said, trying to sound like a sage, "Our daughter is eighteen and is getting her first friend. Instead, we need to know who this friend is!" He announced, gathering my mother's attention. "She never brought a friend home from school, so I am wondering where you met this friend?" My dad turned the conversation in another direction.