Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 38/ 9: Hair Trigger

I sat down in class and started to pull out my notebooks. Due to Jake's enthusiasm when I decided to reward him, I got to class a little earlier than I planned. This wasn't a bad thing, though, since I could get more studying in.

The best chance to excel in school I learned and maximize the time I had out of it was to utilize the time inside the school. I could hear students talking to each other outside. While they wasted time doing that, I was making more practice questions in my notebook. I would then solve them to the best of my ability. This engrained the knowledge inside my head and forced me to memorize the process.

I didn't actually think I was good in school. That was even though I was constantly one of the top scorers in school. I was segregated from the rest of the students due to Jake, and I decided years ago that I wouldn't waste my time in school. I took every extra second in school to learn more and more. I would review when I couldn't learn more and my grades rose with it.

My constant review and studying allowed me to have time to stress relief with more exercise. However, this has changed more recently with the inclusion of Crystal, Jake, and Tracy. This didn't change the fact that I utilized my time as best as possible. I rarely had homework since I would finish it in classes and handed it in when the teacher gave us time for it.

The only time was when the teacher purposefully wanted us to take it home and not do it in class. These teachers pissed me off, and I started after being a freshman to avoid these teachers. A couple of times with the guidance counselor and moving classes around, I got away from some of them, but I couldn't always do it. It was a shame, too, since I saw the teachers that did that sort of thing were usually assholes. They told us that they wanted us to utilize our time in school to learn and homework at home. Then they rarely handed back that work since it took such a long time to grade things.

I huffed audibly, thinking about it as more classmates came into class. I looked up when I noticed someone tapping my desk, looking annoyed with me. I raised an eyebrow and leaned back from a now-filled piece of paper from my review of algebra questions.

When I looked up, I noticed Sarah looking somewhat annoyed, her arms crossed now. I felt a pang to stand to make her lower than me but felt that would be petty. "Yes?" I asked her, my tone neutral.

"Why did you run from me yesterday?" Sarah asked, her tone inquisitive but had another emotional undertone to it that annoyed me.

I looked at her and thought back to yesterday. I took a moment then remembered at some time in class; she was about to get us in trouble with the teacher. I told her that I would talk to her after class. Then I noticed that I didn't have my textbooks because I got to school late. So I ran to the teacher's locker room, where I usually fucked Jake.

I leaned back and looked up at her with the memory fresh in my head while she looked down upon me while I sat at my desk. "I forgot my textbooks since I was almost late yesterday. So I went to get them for second class." I told her, simply explaining the reason, "So, That is why," I said, finishing my explanation. I then looked down and grabbed a fresh sheet of paper and putting the last one into my notes of finished self questions.

Meanwhile, Sarah looked at me with an odd expression. "That's it?" Sarah said her tone was something I didn't really get as I put away the questions that I answered.

"Yes, That is it," I said, looking at her, "Did you want me to bust out into song or something to explain myself?" I asked her with an incredulous tone, "I have classes during school, and I need textbooks to follow the lessons the teachers teach."

"W-Well, I wanted to talk to you," Sarah said, trying to keep her tone normal, "I wanted to talk to you about Volleyball practice tomorrow and integration into the team."