Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 22: Crystal's First Punishment

The door closed behind us, and I looked to Crystal, now sitting in the driver's seat of her car. She turned on the car and looked towards me, and I raised an eyebrow, "So how did you like my parents?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Your mother is a lovely woman, and I quite enjoyed her company. It is nice to finally have someone who can put up a fight when it comes to Mario Kart. Everyone usually gets trashed when I even find someone willing to play." Crystal's smile grew more significant, "Still, your mother is dreaming if she thinks she can take more than the occasional first place from me."

I laughed at the cocky smile Crystal showed me, and I pointed to the road, "Let's go before my mother tries to prove you wrong. We have someone to pick up just a block or so from here," I told Crystal. Her eyebrow rose, and I pulled out my phone, making a call.

Soon the phone was picked up, and I heard Tracy's voice on the other side, "Hello, Mistress," I heard respectfully from the other side.

"You have five minutes to meet me at the road," I told her,

The other side of the line paused for a couple of moments before I heard her voice, "Yes, Mistress," With her confirmation, I hung up the phone without further to do and pointed Crystal to our destination. We pulled up soon in front of Tracy's house and waited no more than two minutes when she came out. She almost ran towards us, and Crystal rolled her window down.

"Ah, The skank is here," Crystal said with a sly grin unlocking her car doors. Skank opened the door and got in one of the back seats without talking. Her expression showed that she was feeling meek at the moment after the harsh words of my girlfriend.

Still, my girlfriend was hiding a frown. She wondered why I was bringing my skank to her house as she pulled down the road. I smiled at that frown as I had already decided to punish her without hurting her. It would be a fun night, and my smile only grew as silence overcame the car. Crystal seemed to be concentrating on the road and cut the silence as someone cut her off.

Crystal's mouth released a stream of curses as that person flipped her the middle finger. I put my hand on her shoulder, gathering her attention for a second with a soft smile. The tension in her body released, and she tried to calm down as we neared close to her house. On the other hand, Tracy remained silent in the back seat, questioning why she was in the car in the first place.

Soon we arrived at Crystal's place, and the garage opened up. The car snuggly parked inside, and I smiled. I left my backpack in Crystal's car and got out of the vehicle. Crystal started to pack up, and Tracy wordlessly followed me off to the side to wait for Crystal. She joined us shortly, and we exited the garage and walked across the yard into the backdoor of Crystal's house. Tracy looked down, trying to keep herself as hidden from attention as possible.

As soon as we entered, I finally spoke, "I am sure you both are wondering what I have planned," I began. Crystal looked at me and nodded slowly. "I am sure you're wondering why you are here and not with your 'boyfriend' right now," I said to Tracy. My smirk also showed my contempt for that. "No, I will no longer make you guess. You see, Skank, I needed some skank to help me with discipline, my girlfriend, today."

Crystal looked suprised, and her expression quickly turned to a wry smile. Crystal knew she was in a dominant position in the relationship status among her the skank and my sissy. In fact, the amount of time I spent with her she knew was much more than the other two. Although it was still early in the relationship; It was early in the relationship, though, and I made no secret of my ties with others sexually.

I think that was the reason that Crystal was okay with it. I was very open about the fact that I was sexually related to others openly. I included her with them too and showed her amazing pictures, only openly proving the fact that I just inseminated some sissy or skank.