Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 39/ 10: Drive to Work

I left with Alex, still in a daze with Crystal. I had my arm around her shoulders as I escorted her back to her car. She handed me the last of the lunch box, and I took out the last Burrito. I took a large bite, but I finished it quickly so I could talk to my Girlfriend. Soon we were out the doors, and I turned to her, "Although it was fun playing with you in the room. I don't know if it was such a good idea," I said finally as the walk had been quiet.

"Oh, Why is that?" Crystal asked back. I looked around at all the clothing people around me wore as they made their way back to class from their lunch in their uniforms.

"Because you stick out like a cute thumb." I said, "Everyone noticed, and I am not sure if I am going to get in trouble." I told her truthfully. "I really did enjoy your company although, I have to ask this. Do you have a bit of a sadistic side?"

"What?" Crystal looked surprised at my question, and I chuckled.

"Do you not realize it?" I asked her, "I don't know if you didn't notice, but you love doing things to my Skank. Like cruel things, just as you take pleasure in doing the same thing to Jake, I have no problem with this, to be honest. I like having an assistant sometimes torturing them a little more." I said with a sharp grin. "Choking my skank with your ass while I fuck her pussy today was nice to see too. A normal choking for my skank wasn't out of the question either today." I finished with a smirk.

"I-" Crystal seemed almost out of it for a second before she nodded, "You are right, I- I think," Crystal seemed genuinely weirded out by the realization. "I normally would never do things like that." Crystal said, "I have never taken the initiative with a Dom before. I love when you take that freedom away. I love it when you do that to me too. It feels natural to join you, though..." Crystal's voice trailed off.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her as Crystal seemed concerned.

"Yeah," Crystal replied. "I feel slightly confused, though. I need some time to think. I will be here to pick you up after school, though. I want to see Samantha too for a moment to talk to her." Crystal continued.

Crystal moved to get in her car, and I stopped her. "Hey," I said, and I pulled her into a kiss. I took a couple of moments to make sure I raided her entire mouth with passion. Crystal never resisted and seemed to melt into me. I heard the bell and broke the kiss. "Be careful driving, and I hope you can think clearly as you want. I want you to know too that I like both sides of you too. Okay?" I said, holding her eyes with my own.

For a moment, it seemed Crystal wanted to pull away and get in her car, but I held her still, demanding an answer with my eyes. "Okay," Crystal replied. Her confusion seemed legitimate, though.

"Okay, I will see you later," I said, stepping back letting her go, "I look forward to it."

Crystal got in her car as I walked away. I watched her wave before leaving, wondering what just happened. I don't know why but Crystal seemed almost concerned with having even the slightest bit of dominant behavior. When I brought it up, she seemed confused, and I didn't like that.

My concern grew as I made it to my class as the bell rang. During class, I took notes on what the teacher said without it really entering my head. I was concerned with the reaction to my observation. I only knew Crystal for a week now, and I wondered if everything was okay.

Before I knew it, the class was over, and I had a couple of sheets of paper with the notes on the class. I sighed, knowing that I would have to study this later, and was happy that I at least took the notes. One thing I learned over the years in school was that other people's notes mostly sucked. Some were illegible chicken scratches, while some were just missing the information that was needed.