Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 48/ 19: Time to get Rough

Just as Alex and I were about to leave, someone I forgot approached me, and I turned with Alex to see Jake. At the moment Jake approached, it was only me, and Alex and Jake came up quickly, "Mistress, please, I need this out of me," Jake said, his thigh rubbing, and I remembered that I put the prostate massager in him this morning.

I smirked, looking at Jake. "Follow me, Sissy," I replied with a grin that Alex matched. She also had a light blush on her face, and I walked with Alex by my side and Jake following behind us. I took us into the women's bathroom with a row of six toilet stalls. The room wasn't exactly clean and usually never was.

Jake followed us in but looked uncomfortable as he entered, and I grinned at him. "Well," I said, "How was your day, sissy?" I asked him with a grin.

"It was hell, Mistress,You can speak in front of her; She already knows what a fucking loser, sissy you are, Jake. In fact, I don't think she knows exactly how low of a sissy bitch you are. Should I enlighten her?" I asked him, referring to his attempted rape.

Jake paled and shook his head while looking at me. "Please, don't," He begged, "I really need to go to the bathroom, and I came three times today; it was hard inside the cage, and it started to smell a little in my last class... It was even harder during practice, and I did awful during it. The coach even started to berate me for a while." Jake seemed on the verge of tears.

"Awe," I said with an over-cutey voice that sounded completely condescending, "Did you hear that, Alex?" I asked, turning to her as she hid a giggle, "He got berated by his coach for not doing well because he had a prostate massager up his ass like a little sissy!" I said in a loud tone. I quickly turned serious again, no longer playing with his now blushing red face with tears in his eyes. "I don't care," My tone is deadly serious, "Turn around and present your fucking pussy and I will take it out for you to go to the bathroom, and you will put in the plug I leave for you. You will then take a photo of it and send it to me after you inserted it with this mirror in the background." I finished telling him his new orders while Alex looked at me with a lusty expression that I was starting to think was common for her.

I took off my backpack, put it on the floor, and dug into finding the slightly larger buttplug I had left from the week prior when I purchased from Crystal. It was the largest size I had, and I pulled it out of the bag showing the large purple jewel on the end of it. "This is the plug I expect to see. I will leave it here on the sink for you." I told him as I heard a whimper from him.

Jake turned and pulled down his pants, showing me his blue panties again. I noticed the cum stain on it and couldn't help but smile as I heard the light rumble of the dying prostate massager. I pulled his panties down, showing me that the prostate massager was now blinking with a red light, indicating a low battery. I pulled it out quickly, making Jake yelp and leap forward to one of the toilet stalls. I looked at the dirty massager and crinkle my nose taking it to the sink to wash it off as I turned it off. The grime came off quickly since it was still fresh, but I wanted to wash it off more later. I took out some paper towel, and I wrapped it up so it would dirty anything else.

I turned to Alex afterward with a smile, "We can go now; the sissy will send me a picture when it is done," I told her, hearing a grunt from the bathroom as we left. I turned and half-shouted, "Hurry up, you never know when someone might come in." I said and walked away with Alex. I had a large grin on my face, and Alex's expression looked at me with want.

We were out of the school quickly afterward, and I followed Alex to a small blue honda. I got into the passenger seat, and I looked over to Alex, who was dressed in the school uniform like I was. Her expression was one I had seen on Crystal a couple of times, and I knew she wanted to jump me. "Oh, is my Sweety feeling all hot and bothered?" I asked her.