Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 28: Training the Sissy Dry

So, what type of sissy do you want to make your Sissy? I asked myself while we were sitting in the jacuzzi. Samantha and Crystal were talking about something, as I thought to myself. This was a question that, throughout the conversation, Samantha wondered about. When I asked why she told me that it was important to start with a destination in mind when training slaves, and I raised an eyebrow, but I understood pretty quickly.

"Look, Angela," Samantha had said, getting my attention, "No matter how 'Spontanious' we want our actions to seem sometimes, you plan. You plan almost every action you take for the reaction you want. You need to be ready for changes, though, and to reach a destination. Planning is one of the most important things for Dominant people like us. You don't need it perse," Samatha had said as I replayed the moment in my mind, "But you will find that with a planned training not only becomes easier for you, it becomes easier on your slave. You need a destination, Angela; floundering in the dark will only increase training time and confuse the sissy. Same with that skank of yours. I already noticed some mixed signals from her." Samantha had said, and my thoughts whirred.

I needed to think of what I wanted Tracy and Jake to be. Jake, I was planning on abandoning; that was not even a question in my mind. What I wanted to do with him was more what would destroy the rapist more. Tracy, on the other hand, I was growing warmer too lately. She even had something to say but kept her mouth shut. The blackmail I had on her, though, was much more complete than with Jake. Jake could actually fight back if he were willing to give up his reputation.

That constantly meant that I could only go so far in cornering him. I had thought about this before, and it wouldn't be the last time. I didn't know about him because he would consider the point that he would rather lose everything than continue to degrade himself to me. The more he submitted, the more, the farther that line would move, I believe. Sometimes people pass the point of no return without ever knowing that they had done so. This is what I needed to achieve with Jake. Samantha was correct on what I needed to do; Plan.

What was Jake's future Ideally for me? Was it to find someone to pawn him off too? Whore him out like some cheap skank until I find a buyer? The last thought made me frown. I didn't want to degrade myself to becoming a pimp. No, I wanted something that was retribution for what he did to me. Samantha was right; I can already think of different ways to train this sissy. One was a sissy maid cleaning and doing chores inside a chastity cage. That meant keeping the fucker around, though.

Though, others might keep him in my sight to see his degradation even further. I could make him keep dating my little Skank Tracy. Make him watch as I fuck his girlfriend. Make him eat the cum out of her pussy while she moans with my cock up her ass. That brought a smile to my face thinking about it. It was a happy thought, but I didn't want him to forever remain that close to me.

I needed to start thinking in the long term now, I realized. Jake would be in Football practice, and the 'Early Morning Workouts' with him would be the only time I could play with him unless on weekends. The afternoons would be filled with team practice. If I tried to invade that time at this point, I risk his future too blatantly; He would resist. I needed to do it right and subtly changing him without his knowledge.

A plan started to form in my mind. I might not know my final destination at this point, but I was coming up with a plan to begin training him towards whoring him out or giving him away when I am done. I didn't want to go much farther than that. I wasn't going to allow myself to come down to his level.

No, I needed to bring myself to a point then I could make a decision either way. I knew I was delaying the decision to the future, but it was all I could do for now. Tracy, on the other hand, would be my skank. She was starting to warm on me, and although I would not consider her a masochist. She was definitely warming up to it.