Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 12: Tracy's Night of Training

When it came to volleyball, I stomped the enemy team almost by myself. Some of the girls on both teams were on the volleyball team the school had. The problem for them was that I had the body of a bodybuilder. When I hit a spike, you are safer letting it hit the ground than your body.

Only one girl on the other team had the technique to be able to receive my spikes. I felt sorry for her at the end of class, too, as she had utterly red arms. I frowned, and I apologized to her. The teacher, about halfway through, even forced me to the back so that I couldn't continue the single-handed beat down of the enemy team.

I smiled as I arrived in the Locker room to see Jake, who was frowning. "Jake, I have no time strip and show me your caged clitty and leave. I have shit to do, and I don't want to see your stupid ass here for long." I told him. Jake continued for a second to stare at me resentfully before turning around and pulling down his pants. I saw the pink jewel and the caged dick. I nodded after the inspection, and I said as such, "Good, A caged sissy clitty and a properly accessorized asshole." I smirked, "Just like a good sissy," I finished quickly before continuing, "You know Football season should be starting after this," I said as Jake had already pulled up his pants to leave; froze. His future rode on the scholarship and football.

"You know, Jake; I still expect you to be caged during your games, right?" I said, and I saw his face pale. "Oh, You didn't think about that, did you?" I asked him. "You will go into a room full of well-muscled jock's with their cocks out naked surrounding you while you are caged like a little sissy. Oh, and you're the quarterback too! They will see you as a little beta Sissy too! That is excellent what I would do to be in the room when they discover that Jake!" I happily exclaimed.

Jake turned completely pale, and I remembered something. I went into my backpack, and I pulled out the enema kit that Crystal gave me when we first met. "Oh, and Jake," I said, regaining his attention again, "Take this enema kit; you need to start keeping that sissy hole clean at all times. Starting tomorrow, if it isn't clean each time I use your sissy ass, I will punish you in increasingly harsher ways. Maybe even spreading some nice sissy photos of you around. I am sure some of your friends would be very interested in your new hobby," I finished before starting to leave with a smile.

Jake was left inside the Locker room with a pale face after the short interaction. Jake finally started to think about all the consequences that my control over his life truly had. I had so much blackmail and videos I could use against him that it started to look consensual. The advice that woman sent me really started to work faster than I thought it would. The Video that Jake sent me was almost the final nail in the coffin. I was beginning to feel more assured of my position.

Meanwhile, Jake would feel like he was drowning with the amount of control I could impose on his life. With each interaction that he lost to me was another nail on the coffin of amounting evidence, I had on him. It would be incredibly difficult for him to change the narrative at this point as well.

Then Football season was about to kick off, and he would still have to follow my orders, or the truly good bits would be released to the public. He even already knew I was sharing it with my Girlfriend, who he had no idea who she was.

I left a sissy, finally realizing the circumstances he was really in behind me leaving school property before starting my run home. It was a quick jog, and I found my mother in her studio. I reeked of sweat from the morning, and I knew I had an advantage with my mother on this. She hated it when I interacted with her just after doing so.

As I entered, she turned to me. "Hey, Honey, Please don't stink up my studio." She reprimanded me.

"Hey, Mom, Sorry for the last couple of days, And I am very sorry about hanging up on you..." My voice trailed off, and I knew I had my mother's attention.