Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 16: Regaining Control

My feet stomped the pavement as the weights weighed lightly on my arms. Each day they felt lighter and lighter on me. It was starting to irk me continuously that this was happening. Still, I stomped on with a light sweat beginning to trickle my brow. I made it to school just slightly later than I originally wanted to be. This was perfectly acceptable to me as I slowed to a jog down the empty hallways.

I reached the Teacher Locker rooms while the school was still a ghost town and pushed the door open. Jake's grumpy face greeted me as I entered. His look spoke the story of discontent towards me. I didn't care and walked up, placing a foot on his lap near his hidden caged cock. "Take the weights off," I ordered.

Jake looked up at me with a twisted look before taking them off. I swapped as I took off the ones on my arms. Jake took them off and placed them to the side. His expression still spoke of the current resentment that he felt towards me. I cared little for that look and lightly slapped him, not dishing out pain. It was more for the humiliation as I lightly slapped his face multiple times.

"Sissy," I began earning more resentment from him before continuing, "I watched those videos. You were getting your rocks off while caged; that was a decent job. You need to start practicing giving head soon." I remarked, "Still, You passed the minimum twenty-minute video on that. But, no, I was severely disappointed in your choice of panties," I told him before taking my foot off his lap, "Show me your caged clit and panties. Oh, and I better see your sissy pussy plugged." I finished.

Jake's resentment soared, but with the parting of my foot, he stood up and pulled down his pants. He showed me those cheap white granny panties that he wanted to call panties. My eyelid twitched, looking at it. Still, I pulled them down, seeing a caged cock and the noticeable signs of a pink jeweled asshole.

I couldn't let the panties slid, though, and I spoke, "What the fuck are these panties?" I asked him, "They are fucking Granny panties, and they are a mark of shame on any woman looking to seduce their lover. I am your fucking superior and your fucking Mistress. Do you dare to let these enter my sights? Are you mocking me?" My voice raised in volume showing my anger, "I think my fucking sissy bitch is making fun of me." I followed up my own question.

Without thought, I grabbed the bag at his side and dumped the contents onto the floor. The phone had its screen off, and nothing entered my sight. Still, I opened up the few lockers in the room, finding nothing to record. I turned to him after I finished.

"What are you looking for?" Jake asked, his expression serious.

I looked at him with contempt, "Last time you tried to pull one over on me. You think I am stupid to trust you after that?" I asked him with equal contempt, "Of course not," I told him flatly again, answering my own question again.

"I wouldn't be stupid enough to do it to days in a row," He replied with contempt of his own. Jake was like an idiot that did not learn from his lessons. I needed to ingrain it into his body. It was a shame since he was a quarterback and should be decently skilled at decision-making. Maybe that was where all his brains disappeared to. Concussions are a dangerous thing and can do serious damage over time. It was why I was not a fan of American Football. I preferred soccer and volleyball, running, and many others over it. It was pure torture to the body all that tackling, and I liked my intellectual prowess even though I wasn't a genius. It was also why I didn't seek to fight in mixed martial arts or boxing either.

I started to put it out of my mind as I looked at him. "You know what?" I began, and my face turned cold, "I have decided on your punishment. You have disrespected me for the last time. I will start spreading the picture of you with semen leaking out your ass gaping from the recent insertion I took of you the other day if I encounter one more time." I told him. My tone was full of threats as I pulled out my phone to show him the embarrassing photo. It showed nothing of me, just him in a very vulnerable position looking pleasured with semen dripping out of his caged cock. You could also see a little semen inside his open asshole.