Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 24: Now and to the Future

Light started to steam into my eyes, and my eyelids began to quiver under it. My eyes opened to the world around me as I was enveloped in soft skin. My brain tried to process why that was so as I felt movement behind me. An arm reached around, landing across my breast. It was odd, and my brain started to process that world instead of just seeing it. My arms were holding someone in front of me, and her soft hair tickled my nose slightly. My hand seemed to grip something soft, and I felt something harden in my palm as I did so.

I heard an enchanting soft moan from in front of me. Then I realized what it was as Crystal's body turned around in my arms to look into my eyes. Her expression lit up with a tired smile, and her face neared my own. Our lips met, and unconsciously I brought her body closer to my own, pulling her close. The front of our bodies flushed together, and I brought her in for a deeper kiss despite the morning breath. Behind me, I felt movement as we kissed deeply. Crystal's leg glided upon my skin slowly up.

The extra attention made what I realized was my hard cock only to harden more. My cock was between our bodies pressed in a sandwich as we kissed, only to break for air as our foreheads touched. It was intimate so early in the morning, and more movement came from behind me. I turned to see Tracy with a smile, and my hand reached behind me, pulling her face in, kissing her deeply.

As I did so, I felt movement from in front of me. Crystal no longer flush with my body, and my cock felt her loving stoke crossed its shaft. Hands from Tracy reached around, grabbing my breasts as Tracy decided to take the initiative for once, it seemed. It was an odd sensation as I then felt lips kiss the head of my cock. My lips locked with my skanks muffled the moan that awoke as I felt Crystal's lips invite my cock into her mouth.

Crystal's tongue lept to action, and I broke the kiss with Tracy to regain my breath. Tracy looked down, and her cheeks puffed cutely. She no longer was happy being at the top, and I felt her body move down. It took me no longer than two seconds to decide to rotate my body to lay on my back. Both women now had access to my cock. Crystal insisted it seemed to keep the head in her mouth as I felt my large balls being sucked into Tracy's. I was surprised as Tracy didn't need to be ordered and looked lustful just from seeing my body.

It was a surprising change from the initial days of what ninety-nine percent of the population would call rape. She seemed to want to be taking even more liberties with my body as her mouth played with both balls in her mouth. It was a stark contrast in attitude over less than a week. It was a welcome one, though, as I felt pleasure creep through my cock straight to my brain. It was amazing to wake up to this type of pleasure each morning, and I knew I would start to regret having it when I woke up without it.

Still, I welcomed the pleasure as Crystal took me deep down her throat while I felt my balls leave the warmth of Tracy's mouth and her tongue instead went up along my shaft. I moaned as both women started to pleasure my cock, and I heard Crystal gag on my cock. The moan resounded in the room softly as I brought my hands down into their hair. Pleasure coursed through my body with the slow blowjob they gave me.

It was bliss only to be cut ruthlessly by a sudden phone call. It made everything pause, and I noticed Crystal's head pop up from my cock. She turned to look at her nightstand with a pop as the suction she had going, decompressing. Tracy now saw her opportunity as Crystal climbed up the bed to pick up her phone. Tracy's mouth now enveloped the head of my cock, but the atmosphere was broken.

"Crystal speaking," Crystal said into her phone. I could distantly hear her tone clipped to something more professional. I could also hear the slight amount of frustration in her tone too. I bit back a moan as Tracy took my cock as deep down her throat as she could.