Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 27: Sensitivity Training

The slap across my girlfriend's face started the party I had ready for her. Her eyes rose with lust as I knew my girlfriend wanted me. I didn't know much about my girlfriend, but when Samantha told me she had more kinks than she knew of, I couldn't agree more. Crystal loved to watch; she loved to be played with. She loved to be treated even as a toy. All of these things were loves of hers that I knew about. Crystal's life revolved almost entirely about sex when I thought about it.

She created handmade large sex equipment for kinksters like myself. She had stores, with the only one I knew being a sex toy store. The only hobby I knew that she had that wasn't about sex was anime. She had cosplay for that anime; I bet many of them were for sexual fantasies as well. I liked this about my girlfriend since her sex drive could take what I found my own sex drive could produce.

The only sexual kink I knew she didn't have was the extreme pain play that she told me she wasn't interested in. Still, She liked pain, and I knew that was only an understatement. I wondered what she considered extreme pain play, though, since she liked pain play in general.

At this moment, though, those thoughts left my mind as my hand came across her face again. The lust in her eyes rose as I held her face in my hands now. Crystal stared into my eyes as I returned the gaze. My cock was hard in my pants, and my words came out as an order. "Show me what you prepared, Slut. I want the slutty ass ready for a pounding in seconds."

Crystal's hands went to work, her shorts falling to the ground. The order was absolute, and I hadn't even let go of her face. My hand came across her face again, hitting my thumb but mostly her face. My hand moved seconds after to her throat, and I picked her up by it. Her eyes bulged as I choked her. My other hand went across her face again, and I looked down. The shorts revealed black lace panties that did nothing to cover up that dripping wet pussy. The edges lining her pussy were already damp from her.

Her legs dangled in the air as I choked her, and my hand slapped her across the face as Crystal struggled to breathe. I couldn't stand it anymore, though, and I lifted her higher before stepping forward. I dropped her onto the bed quickly. My hand let go, and her body bounced up as she took in a large gulp of air. My hands unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down, freeing my cock to ravage my girlfriend.

Crystal's eyes landed on my lower extremity right away. My cock twitched in excitement from that simple lust-filled stare. Her eyes knew what she wanted, and I wagged my cock in front of her. "Suck it slut," I ordered. Crystal got on her hands and knees in seconds, crawling towards me with an expectant look. She looked down at the tip of my cock in front of her. I swung my hips out and made sure my cock slapped her across the face. Crystal yelped in surprise with a slight giggle a second later. My cock then hit her lightly a couple more times, telling her that it would soon be good to have it in her mouth.

Crystal obliged, taking the tip of my cock in her mouth, and I moaned lightly. I turned my head, hearing loud groans and moans behind me. As I turned, I watched white erupted from his cock onto his body. There was a growing pool of suspicious white liquid all over the sissy behind me. The Gag muffled the groans and moaned that he tried to create to get my attention. I watched for a second as he was probably begging for mercy with a stuffed mouth.

My attention turned to more pressing matters, and I grabbed my girlfriend's hair. I pulled her hair up and used my other hand under her neck. I then forced her down my cock feeling myself in her throat. I heard Crystal gag on my girth, and I pulled out a couple of seconds later. Spit dripped down her face as I did so, and she looked up to me. My cock twitched, looking into those incredible eyes.

I grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Crystal giggled, and she helped me take off her shirt. The see-through lace bra left nothing to the imagination. There were no holes in this bra, though, and I looked at her with a lust-filled look. I then paused for a second to abandon the play I had in mind. Instead, I would just drill the fuck out of her moist pussy, making her beg for more.