Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 31/ 3: Tryout

I left class, moving towards the gym class. My gym outfit probably stank, but that was all the effort I put in this morning, and I didn't care if others seemed to mind. The effort I put in was for no one else but myself. My girlfriend Crystal, though, seemed to enjoy it.

I smiled as I reached the deserted locker room that was supposed to be for the teachers and started to change. I didn't know if I should put on my weights, though, since I decided that even if we were playing a sport that I couldn't wear them, I would put them on. I quickly finished equipping myself. I then headed out to join the class and started to stretch, joining the other girls in the class.

The stretching bodies moved in front of me, and I took up a spot, starting to stretch out my muscles getting ready for class. The bell indicating the start of the next class notified me that the teacher was running late. I ignored it and finished my stretches while the teacher still ran late.

Last week we were meeting outside, and for this moment, we still were. The Teacher might have something going on inside or in the office. That didn't matter to me as I finished warming up my muscles. I started to move my muscles by jogging around the track, letting my muscles move while my body started to warm up like usual. The familiar bur from this morning's routine came back pretty quickly as I moved my body again.

I kept my running light, though, since I didn't want to start sweating yet. I loved how the wind licked at my skin and felt the breeze pick up. It wasn't just my jog that was slowly turning into a run instinctually as I looked up and saw clouds coming in fast. I realized, and just as I was about to start running towards the class, I heard Mr. Trimmer's voice, "Ladies! The class will be in the Gym today!" His voice projected across the grounds.

I moved with haste as I saw those clouds moving faster, turning what I thought would finish as a sunny day change. I wondered if it was going to rain with how quickly those clouds were sweeping in. It didn't matter at this moment, but it was something that would count for the run home.

Thinking of the run home as I joined the line heading in through the gym's emergency exit that the teacher had opened for us, I thought about what I would do tonight. Last week I had filled my nights with something. Monday was when I met Crystal. Tuesday, I went to Crystal's place before I got the blackmail material on Tracy. Wednesday, I was again with Crystal, and we decided to be girlfriends. Thursday, I brought Tracy over to tame her ass and start teaching her the new proper place in her life under my cock. Friday, I spent the night with Crystal, again enjoying each other's company. Saturday, I met Samantha and disciplined Crystal, using Tracy to make her jealous. Sunday was when we sent Tracy home and brought the sissy bitch to be trained, with Samantha watching to make sure that he understood his new lot in life.

The training last night with Samantha would probably erode over the week as Jake got his confidence back. A person like Jake didn't lack confidence, especially with the football season coming back and all that praise being brought his way. No matter how I think of the sissy bitch he was, in fact, an outstanding quarterback of the team. He was skilled and did his position proudly, even though I believed Jake was a natural sissy bitch.

My thoughts chopped off as Mr. Trimmers spoke, "Ladies, A sudden weather report says that we are about to have a couple of buckets of water pour down on us, and with the rush of clouds, I believe it. Sorry about being late, and all you ladies were where you were supposed to be. I was also talking with one of the coaches before class when the weather report came in." He looked us all down as we nodded. No student would question when a teacher even bothered to explain themselves. At least not a gym teacher when they were talking sense, and can decide that that day would be the day to make everyone work on their physical fitness a little more challenging.