Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 37/ 8: Training Needs Work

I awoke to the sound of an alarm. It was my own, and I moaned, trying to move. My body was heavier than I was used to, and I felt something clinging to me. My eyes opened, and I realized my phone was far away. I looked over and didn't immediately recognize where I was. The starting of dawn was in the window, and the soft curtains fluttered in the wind. Something soft and clinging to me. I looked down, and my expression softened as I noticed my girlfriend clinging to me.

I also started to feel something wet, and the smile faded. I grimaced, but I knew it would come soon. Crystal was clinging to me, and I started to pry off her tight fingers that were on me. As I tried to do so, Crystal's eyes fluttered open, and she smiled for a second before grimacing.

"Morning," Crystal said, and I kissed her forehead.

"Are you okay?" I asked with sympathy.

"Yeah, It's honestly a relief at this point. I have been late by a couple of days, and with how active we've been, I wasn't expecting the best. I care for you and all, But I don't want kids right now." Crystal replied. Her grimace deepened, and her arms tightened for a moment.

"I understand your pain," I told her.

"HOW WOULD YOU, UNDERSTAN...." Crystal shot back before unexpectedly stopping. I merely raised an eyebrow while she took a deep breath. "Sorry, You do understand the pain I am in. I- I am not used to a partner that can stretch me, as you can also understand this pain. I shouldn't have yelled like that. I just feel a little off at the moment." Crystal said.

"No worries, I have the same reaction whenever my father says to suck it up and things like that during it," I told her, my expression darkening. "The whole I understand that you are in pain bullshit he tries to pull isn't something I like to listen to. I found it is easier just to ignore him than tell my mother what he said." My smirk turned vicious. "He has learned to keep his mouth shut after doing that a couple of times."

Crystal chuckled as I told her how I dealt with my father's idiocy. She grimaced again a couple of seconds later. "This is going to be annoying," Crystal commented.

"Here, Let me get you some things, but I also need to turn off that alarm. So, can you let me get up?" I asked her softly.

Crystal let go and nodded. I kissed her forehead and got out of bed. The sheets would need to be changed, but that wasn't something I would need to deal with. I didn't want to be crass, but I had to get to school soon, but to help Crystal out, I could help change them with her. I started to rummage her medicine cabinet, and I found the pills she kept. I grabbed them and looked in the mirror as it closed. I noticed the blood on me and grimaced. It wasn't exactly a thing I wanted to keep on me. Still, I rummaged for more supplies, and I moved through her drawers. I quickly gathered what Crystal would need and noticed I was missing water.

"I will grab a cup from downstairs for the pills in a moment. I will also help with making your bed. Here are some supplies to start with, though. You can put them on while I go get some water." I told Crystal, who nodded.

"Thank you," Crystal said.

I moved down the stairs and got to her kitchen and filled up a cup of water from her fridge, and brought it upstairs to take care of my girlfriend. Honestly, what Crystal said was a relief. When I met her last week, she told me that it wasn't a safe day. That meant that it had to come soon. It came now meant that we were good. It should have been this much of a relief, but I was nowhere near ready for kids at this point. Knowing that I wouldn't have them right now, at least with Crystal at this moment, was a relief.

I came back up, and Crystal was standing with the blue panties I found for her. I passed her the glass of water, and she took it and swallowed the pills. Crystal sighed and looked at me before grimacing. "Okay, I am sorry, but Please shower. I feel weird watching you walk around with it on you. Thank you for taking care of me, though." Crystal said, and I nodded.