Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 7: Girlfriends

Classes ended, and I was inside the locker room. Jake was in front of me, showing his little dick caged and the buttplug to me. Jake's annoyance was known as he looked at me. I grinned, taking out the buttplug, and he moaned at its exit. When I did so, he groaned right after, and his rosebud twitched, trying to close.

"Mistress..." He said through gritted teeth, "May I go to the bathroom?" Jake requested.

I frowned, "Why?" I asked.

"Your cum is about to come out, Mistress," Jake replied, his blush red.

"Go," I told him, and he was in the bathrooms. I cleaned the plug, and I waited for him. He didn't take long, and I told him to turn around and show me his ass. It was clean, and I placed the plugin where it belonged, listening to his groan of discontent.

"Go home; I better find that in your ass tomorrow, Jake," I warned him.

"Yes, Mistress," Jake replied before leaving the locker room. I sighed and showered. I was looking forward to finding the doggy that haunted me today. I grinned, and I cleaned myself off before changing back into my uniform. I headed out of school and called my mother.

When the line picked up, my mother's voice came through quickly, "Hey honey,"

"Hey Mom, I am calling to let you know I am going over to my friend's place today," I told her with a smile.

"Oh, you sound excited to go," My mother replied as I stepped out of the school.

"Yeah, Mom, My friend is great. I am looking forward to playing with her."

"Well, What time are you getting home, and have you finished your homework?"

"Mom, We both know I have finished my homework at school. The only time I have homework is if it is a major project, and at the start of the year, that isn't going to happen as for when I get home. Don't wait up for me. I will probably be a little late. Crystal has a surprise for me, and I don't want to set a time limit for our fun," I omitted my other plans flawlessly.

"Okay, Have fun!" She announced her approval. I grinned as I heard that happiness in my mother's voice. I never had friends before, and I knew my mother was happy about the change. As I made my way, I grinned at the thought of seeing that sexy outfit on Crystal.

"Thank's mom; I definitely will have fun with Crystal!" I told her before I hung up and made my way to her gate. I hit the buzzer.

Crystal's voice came through the box, "Who is it?" Her voice clipped.

"Dog Training services I heard you have a naughty dog in desperate need of training," I said with a grin.

"Come in," She said, and I swore I heard her voice shiver.

The gate opened up and the door opened with no one showing on the other side before I even came to it. I opened it up, and there was a simple sign. "Please, Come downstairs after locking the door, Crystal."

I happily obliged, and my cock started to stiffen in hope for the surprise. I placed my bag in the closet before heading downstairs. As I reached the small landing, my hand landed on the doorknob. I had a smile, and I opened the door. Inside I saw an even more advanced outfit than the one sent in the text this morning. Crystal was wearing a brown dog-eared headband, and the ears flopped over her ears. She was on all fours with her legs bound in a fluffy brown outfit that only had three holes I could see. One around her pussy and two around her breasts that hung freely. Her ass was filled with a brown tail that happily wagged as she turned to me with a smile.

"Woof!" She greeted me happily, and my cock hardened. She crawled over to me while I was still surprised, happy to see me. "WOOF!" She used her free hands to 'jump' and land on my abs. Her tongue stuck out, and when my hand came close to her face, she started to lick my hand happily.