Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 11: Sissy's Mistake

I left too early, and I did a couple of extra laps with weights on my body. Sweat poured down my body as I stepped into the locker room. My bag hung heavy on my back as I huffed, trying to catch my breath. I noticed Jake as I came in, and I smirked as my lungs gasped for more air under the heavy exertion I just did.

Jake looked up as I entered with sweat still dripping off my brow. My steps came steady, and I stepped past him. "My girlfriend enjoyed your video last night," I told Jake with a smile. "I enjoyed the part where you begged to be raped harder by your own hand." I teased him as I began to unstrap my weights.

Jake froze, probably knowing someone else in the world now knew that I was sissifying him. I turned to see his blushing face as I finished packing my bag with the weights before turning to him. I turned to him and stepped back towards him. I towered over him and forced his head to look up at me. My smell must have been entering his nose as I stepped close as it scrunched. I knew I smelled terrible, but I forced him to look into my eyes.

"You're my sissy, Jake," I told him; my words sounded absolute. There was no question in my mind of this, "Your little sissy show last night proved that to me." I continued to attack him mentally as he grappled with my words. "Now, Sissy," I said with my hand landing on his shoulder. "Get on your sissy knees and suck my cock. You need to lube it up nicely for your insemination today." I finished my orders with a smirk.

Before Jake knew it and with my hand pressing on his shoulder, he fell onto his knees. My hands pushed down my pants, and my semi-hard cock appeared in front of him. The smell escaped into the room as my dirty cock resided in front of him. I took out my phone as Jake wasn't paying attention and took a picture too.

Jake's mouth opened to protest, but when it did so, I put my cock into his mouth. I chuckled at his predicament. The smell made Jake gag, but his tongue went to work regardless, pleasing me. My cock started to harden under his workings rapidly, and I began to tease him with words. "Ah, Such a good cocksucking sissy," I said, "Have you been practicing at home?" I asked him while keeping his head bobbing on my cock. The pleasure continued as I began to force his head deeper down on my cock.

I thought about something Crystal said the night before while he worked my cock, and I now wholly agreed with her. Jake was a natural sissy who used to think he was an alpha due to his sports position. My mouth moved without thought as I told Jake, "You're such a natural cocksucking sissy, Jake. You have the natural aptitude to be a cum dump. Luckily you met me so you could learn your natural place." I finished teasing him for the moment and pulling my cock out of his mouth, hearing the pop of the suction Jake was creating.

Jake looked up, his face blushing in embarrassment, and he finally spoke for the first time this morning, "That isn't true!" He retorted uselessly. This simple retort earned a snort as I slapped his face with my now hard cock.

"Did you bring lube?" I asked Jake. The question changing the subject startled Jake. I then noticed his blush deepened, and I knew he did. "Take out your bottle of lube; I want to feel the difference your ass feels like with it."

The shame that Jake must have felt as I told him to use the supplies he brought made him meeker. The verbal and mental assault I have been dishing on him seemed almost to have put him into a submissive trance. Still, I had an odd feeling as he brought out the lube.

It was a nagging feeling like something wasn't right. I was about to make Jake turn around and present his ass when I decided to follow my instinct. It was something about Jake's attitude. It was too submissive, as well as the video. It was like it was staged to make me feel like he was being trained quickly. This didn't sit right with me at all, and I decided to move. I pushed the sissy aside and grabbed his bag.