Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 26: Learning and Training

I dumped all my fries into a single bag and started to munch on them as the garage closed. I got out of the passenger seat while grabbing the extra food. I hoped Samantha wanted it, or I would probably eat it. I had definitely already gone over the amount of junk food this week than I had in the last three years. That was okay, though. I would make sure to get some gym time this week. I knew that I would have to take a night off from any other activities and blitz that night away.

A smile was still painted on my face even as I thought of the vast amount of exercise that would be needed in the near future. I turned to the sissy bitch that was dreading getting out of the car. "Get out," I told him.

He opened the door upon my order, his sissy clit dangling in the wind caged tightly. I was so disappointed and angry with him still. I pointed at the door giving another wordless order, and he moved forward to exit the Garage.

I turned to Crystal to see her smiling at me. I waited for her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we exited after she plugged in her car. I walked with her stepping out into the backyard, watching the Sissy walk with a red ass to the house. He waited at the back door there waiting for us. We walked up slowly, uncaring to make haste. I realized with my arm around Crystal I couldn't grab another handful of fries.

Crystal noticed my predicament and grabbed a couple of fries. She hand-fed them to me with a smile. I smiled back before munching on the fires, and Crystal opened the door. The sissy bitch followed us inside the house. I smiled as we entered, with Crystal helping me with bringing more fries to my mouth to munch on. My stomach still wanted more fuel to burn, and I was prepared to feed it.

With more fries and the entering of the house, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I turned my attention to Samantha just as she reached the peak of them. With her reaching the peak of them, I found more fires in my face with the cheerful help of my girlfriend. Samantha, on the other hand, turned her attention to Jake.

"This the sissy bitch?" Samantha asked, stepping towards him. Her demeanor was completely different from what I was used to.

"Yup," I said, turning to the sissy myself, "Hey! Greet Mistress Samantha properly!" I ordered Jake loudly.

"Mistress Samantha, nice to meet you," Jake greeted meekly.

Samantha turned to me with a raised eyebrow, "That's it?" She asked me. "That is how he greets someone superior to him?" She asked me, and her tone set off alarm bells in my head.

It was something so simple, but it also very much annoyed me in a way. I realized what it was too. It was contempt towards my training. I felt a blush on my face, but I still spoke up; my anger was more pointed at Jake for doing such a lackluster job. Still, I needed to defend myself. "I haven't even been training this little sissy bitch for a week," I told Samantha a little defensively. The contempt in her looks somewhat diminished as my hand left Crystal's shoulder. "Plus," I began placing the bagged food over to a table conveniently nearby. "This little bitch doesn't seem to understand his position yet fully. I would rather talk more in-depth without some tiny bitch boy listening, though." I said, turning to tell the bitch boy.

Samantha looked at me, considering what I just said, and nodded. "Crystal, why don't you get this sissy Bitch boy properly dressed?" She asked.

"No problem," Crystal turned to me and kissed me on the cheek, "Have a good talk," She whispered in my ear, "I will prepare him for fun to come. I look forward to watching." Her grin was wicked. Crystal then walked over to the bitch boy. Jake was flushed red looking at Samantha when Crystal entered his vision. He seemed to notice her just as Crystal's hand landed just below his caged clit. She grabbed and squeezed his balls.