Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 44 /15: New Toy

I smiled, looking down at my phone. I could almost feel the blush the girl on the other side of that phone had when writing the response. I remember leaving her in the locker room a wet mess on the floor and probably late for classes due to the bliss of post-orgasm. I couldn't help it; I wanted to tease this girl. I smiled and thought for a moment.

I decided on some things on the fly with that smile on my face replacing the emotions from the argument with my mother.

Angela: Get to the Teachers locker room as soon as you can. If you meet the sissy that you watched get fucked the other night. Then you can make fun of him but tell him not to leave. If he argues, Tell him Mistress expects him to be inspected. I will be there as soon as possible, just as I expect you to be.

I typed out the message, picked up my backpack, made sure I had everything, went back to the basement, and gathered some of the toys I had for the sissy. I then got up and left, wishing I had the toy collection that Crystal had.

I put on my weights and was about to head out the door when I felt my pocket Buzz. I opened my phone and smiled with somehow an even larger one than before.

Alex: I am on my way now. I am driving so I will be there soon.

I opened the door to exit my house with a new excitement in my step as I started to run down to the sidewalk after locking the door behind me. Memories of the pissing contest with my mother were gone as I thought of the fun I could have with a new girl. Crystal would enjoy playing with her, too, Although I need to be careful about bringing that up with her since it seems Crystal put a lot into her identity as a masochist. It was something that I both understood, and I didn't.

My feet hit the pavement at an increased speed as I ran to school, seeing headlights pass me on the street. I ignored it as my thoughts were full of Crystal and her attachment to her sexual preferences. I then realized that almost her entire life revolved around it. The only thing that Crystal did that was outside her Sexual preferences was Anime.

I decided to stop thinking about it as I reached the school. I decided to lap around the school once and felt sweat drip on my brow before heading into the school, running down the hallway. Soon I arrived at the Teachers locker room, and I heard some noise coming from it just before the door.

I couldn't help but smirk as I opened the door, and the voice's entered my ears.

"- Did she tell you?" Jake half yelled as I entered halfway into his question.

"I told you already. Mistress told me that you have to stay around for 'Inspection,' whatever that means," I heard Alex say as I entered the room with a large grin. As the door closed behind me, although it was quiet to the occupants of the room, it was like a gunshot when off.

They both went silent, and I looked to Jake, "Exactly as Alex said, Sissy, You are here for an inspection, and then you can fuck off," I told him, "Although, I think now I will change that up a bit." I told him with a sadistic grin. Jake looked at me like a deer in headlights. His mouth opened and closed, trying to speak, but no words came out. "Don't worry," I began again, "I have my own plans for this girl, Sissy, Ones without your useless ass here. That doesn't change the fact that you need to show me what you're wearing under the hood." I finished.

I walked up to Jake, who was now looking at me then at Alex before looking at me again. "Sit down," I ordered Jake, pointing at the bench. He followed without question, and I put my foot on his lap, "Take off the weights and put them to the side." I ordered again, and Jake set to it wordlessly. I turned to Alex, whose face was now blushing. I smiled as I realized that Alex was having the same problem as Jake was having. Neither wanted to talk while the other was in the room.