Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 47/ 18: Inquisitive Maidens

I was stunned, and my fork full of food plopped back down into my lunch box, thankfully, and not onto me. Sarah's sudden confession caught me entirely by surprise. The reason for it too also caught me by surprise. In fact, I was suddenly unable to believe it.

I stopped that suspicion before it grew, though, as I watched the emotions go through her as she confessed. Although I couldn't condone some of the things that she watched, I was taken aback that the woman that was the Captin appeared this shy was like this. My mind seemed to be going over the details of things she said, and my mind hit on one of the significant reasons. It was simple why she could have such a hard time coming to herself and admitting the reasons.

'My family is religious,' Was what Sarah said. It was that simple fact that allowed me to be more forgiving of her. In fact, I knew that if I ever met her parents, I was bound to dislike them probably. I didn't want to get into religious debates as I was 'religiously' agnostic. One of the reasons was that my parents didn't care much about religion and took me to a church of both catholic and protestant and evangelical. Then they took me to a mosque and several other places of worship.

I remember reading some of their passages for a while and quickly noticed something in some of those places. It was all an act, I thought. It was something that I simply didn't care about being a part of. It was no more or less that and only that simple. I couldn't care less as if there was a God; I am living my best life should be more than enough to God. If there wasn't a god, I lived my best life and tried to mark the world before dying. It was comforting to think of it that way.

I realized my thoughts had diverged, and my fork was still sitting in the air as I tried to distract myself from the situation before me. It was still something I was struggling to believe happened to me, and my mind was still trying to wrap itself around it.

How did someone I only started to talk to this week and one that I felt was annoying turn into a confession? One that said that she had liked me for years. Then even started to masturbate to me after seeing me naked to the point that it sounded like this was a nightly thing for this girl. My mind was still blanking out, and I wanted to escape this situation desperately. I felt like I was put on the spot, and I didn't want to crush this closet lesbian.

Sarah was looking at me with expectation and nervousness that seemed to emanate from her entire being. I knew that what she said was most definitely entirely the truth or that she was a sociopath with amazing acting skills. I preferred to act on the former, and my mind decided that at this moment, it would remind me that she was again. THE FUCKING VOLLEYBALL CAPTAIN. If something went wrong here or I was a jackass about it, then things would sour the entire year as I interacted with her.

That didn't even bring up the fact that she wanted to be my girlfriend. Crystal was my girlfriend, and I felt zero want for that to change. At this moment, I really liked being with Crystal and the relationship that I was developing with her. I almost felt like we were made for each other. I didn't want to change that at all, so I wrote off that even being a possibility without a second thought.

Sarah continued to watch what I was assuming was a stunning face as my body still seemed frozen in shock as I came to grips with it. With every second, her nervousness seemed to slowly change to dread of the words I was going to say. It seemed she was expecting an immediate reply, and I knew I needed to say something soon before destroying her by not saying a word.

I coughed, which seemed to free me from me being completely frozen. It was like a thunderbolt went off in the hallway, though, and Sarah jumped after my long period, I assume, of inactivity. "Well," I said, trying to think of what to say while I said it, "That was not what I was expecting," I told her honestly. Sarah blushed a deep red at my statement, and that Dread seemed to disappear while the nervousness seemed to return in full force on her face.