Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 36/ 6: Dressed for Success

The bell rang, and I sat down in my seat, pulling out textbooks. I remembered the text that was most likely from Crystal. I was looking forward to meeting up with her tonight and remembered that I would have to bring the car home before I ran over to Crystals. I didn't want her to come to pick me up and would rather get a run-in today since I hadn't done so yet today.

I wondered what was for the gym class today, too and who was the voyeur outside that watched me fuck the sissy bitch into tearing up. The sissy bitch even had the audacity to ask why I was treating him like this. What a fucking idiot. I had told him many times, and with it, I felt the anger return. I took a deep breath, and I concentrated on the blackboard and taking notes in the class.

It was more review of things I knew, and I made myself some practice questions to answer as I watched the teacher lead the class. I was bored, but I kept making up more questions to answer independently, and my anger was gradually suppressed.

My anger was becoming a problem, and I knew it. It was building it up, and it all started with the sissy. That wasn't the main reason for my anger now, and I knew the only way to get over it was time. I couldn't get revenge on my parents. This was not like dealing with the sissy bitch whom I immensely enjoyed mentally torturing. It was even fun to think up sadistic things to do to the potential rapist.

It was a form of justice in my point of view. Except it was very illegal. It made me wonder about that conversation with Samantha when she talked about forced sissification. Wasn't that illegal in many ways? It used many different mental and emotional blackmail forms to make a man turn into a sissy bitch.

It made me wonder, though. The things to get that man to do that was something that the man probably wanted himself. The blackmail that she talked about was things like the man wearing panties or other feminine things that they didn't want to get out. They were interested in those things and wanted to feel them. Wear them and enjoy the femininity that came from them.

In the end, they would embrace their new master or mistress. They would love what they were essentially illegally forced into. I didn't know how to deal with this is just my mind inside the class. The teacher was moving on in the lesson, but I couldn't care less as it was all review. I would have much rather have a teacher like Samantha teaching me all about the differences in making a Sissy learn his place in the world.

I felt a buzz in my pocket with a muffled text tone letting me know I received another message. I tried to hide my annoyance, but my teacher looked towards me and asked me to answer a question. She probably thought I was the one with the beeping phone. She was right, but I wouldn't let her know that. I moved up to the front of the class, answered the question with a quick calculation and a calculator I brought with my other supplies, and sat back down.

For now, the teacher was appeased, and I thought about the differences in sissification. Jake was obviously a forced sissy. I didn't want him to be a maid, though. His muscular frame did nothing to make him look like a girl, and I would need to start changing that. I was Bisexual, obviously, but I had a projected preference towards women.

It felt weird if I thought of fucking some buff guy at the gym. I shuddered with all those muscles, and I didn't like the thought. In fact, I wasn't really that much a fan of Jake's body. I usually got hard with the anger that I felt towards him and the domination. The revenge was a sweet taste every time I fucked his little rosebud further into submission. I wasn't going to lie to myself. That didn't mean that I couldn't force him to look more towards my taste.

The panties and the bra were the very beginnings of me making him wear women's clothing. Yesterday in the morning, he wore a bra without prompting showed an increased interest in wearing women's clothing. This, coupled with the fact he didn't wear it today, showed that he didn't want to seem enthusiastic about wearing it under orders. In fact, that was probably a subtle way to attack my Authority over his life. If I probably didn't say anything yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if he wore it himself.