Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 17: Possibilities

I turned back to Tracy, My Skank, and her eyes were locked onto my hard cock. It easily lifted my skirt, and I moved towards her. I placed my bag down and sat beside it, my cock resting against my breasts over my shirt. I then dug out my lunchbox, setting it to the side with the fork I prepared.

My smile remained, and I pulled out my phone, turning up the Sissy's vibration settings up a level while I stared at my Skank.

Tracy looked awkward, but her eyes remained on my cock. "Skank, Your mouth seems to remain empty at the moment. Something sounds wrong about this statement." I said; my smile grew as she was on her knees in front of me seconds later. I never ordered her, but she instinctively knew what I meant.

My cock was in her mouth as I picked up my lunch. I moaned as I felt her tongue play across the tip of my urethra. I was enjoying the change in behavior from my Skank. The long night seemed to have changed her as I groaned while taking a bite. Her mouth landed on my balls, leaving the head alone as she sucked them into her mouth.

The straightforward ball massage insider her mouth was decent and earned a moan from me as I took another bite of food. Tracy continued without further guidance as I continued to eat, working at her own pace. I allowed this to continue as I felt her try to take me as deep as she could go. It was about seven inches without me forcing it down.

I let her work going up and down my shaft filling me with pleasure as she continued to pleasure my cock methodically. Food filling my stomach as I had done an excellent job, and it made the pleasure increase even faster as I couldn't help but comment, "I made some good food today!" I exclaimed happily. A moan left my mouth seconds later as Tracy licked this one spit just under the head of my cock that was particularly pleasurable.

Tracy seemed to notice, and her tongue went to work. That spot was right, and I released another moan as pleasure filled my head. She took me deeper into her throat, trying to take me as deep as she could go. I was halfway through my lunch, and I was reaching the peak of want. I was out of condoms, though.

I was in a dilemma, and I decided against fucking her tight pussy. A wild thought of Jake trying the same hole I considered tight entered my head, and I smiled. It was a vicious one as I thought of Tracy trying to be with someone like Jake. It wasn't that he had a small cock. It was just in comparison to someone like me with a much larger specimen; it was considered small. Tracy would probably feel really loose to him.

The thought of it brought even more pleasure to my mind, and I placed my food aside for now. My hand grabbed Tracy's head and forced her to take me further down her throat. I started to skull fuck my skank hearing her gag and moan as I continued to penetrate her deeper, finally reaching around ten inches down. I then peaked and released a thick load down her throat and let go of her head. She pulled back and started to swallow my cum and suck it out of my urethra.

I was now loudly moaning as she sucked the remainder out of my cock without prompting. I wasn't even going to lie to myself and say I was not impressed. I was astonished at the change in attitude that Tracy had shown since last night. Her vacuum blowjob continued, and I moaned as I felt more sperm empty out of me before she pulled back her head. She showed the amount of cum currently occupying her mouth before swallowing.

My cock twitched, and I wanted to fuck her right there and then. Still, I held onto my self-control if by barely and said, "Well done, Skank," I told her truthfully, "If I had the proper condoms right now, your face would be against the tile while I drilled into you. Instead, if your still hungry, you can eat with me." I told her.

Tracy looked at me for a couple of moments, surprised at the praise, "Thank you," She said after a couple of moments.

"Skank, I will start to correct one thing you have been missing lately. I have been pleased with your progress, but I will now start to correct it." I began, "I am your Mistress; that is my name to you. If you hear an order, It is 'Yes, Mistress," If it is a yes or no question, you will truthfully answer with a 'Yes, Mistress,' Or a 'No, Mistress.' If I compliment you, it is 'Thank you, Mistress,' Same with punishment; You will thank me for it." I turned to her as my cock finally started to turn a little flaccid. "Do you understand?" I asked her.