Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 13: Watch and Learn

Tracy's cries echoed out from the shower as water rained on our bodies. Her breasts were pressed against the tiled shower wall as a small phone filmed in the background watching. My hand tangled in her hair as I continued to thrust my hips into her at an increasing rate. Tracy's legs gave out on her, and as I pulled out, she would fall upon my cock where I would then push her up with my hips.

Tracy's screams increased in volume as I pressed my hips against her sore ass that I had given a very good spanking to. Her ass showed slight bruising signs as I released another load into her as I felt a new stream of warm liquid onto my body, not from the shower. My hand landed upon her ass, swiftly making her cry out louder as I filled the condom inside her womb directly.

With a groan slowly pulled out, holding Tracy in my arm as I pulled out of her dripping pussy. My arm held her just under her breasts, and with my other hand, I grabbed the condom that seemed to continue slipping off my cock after I released it from her pussy. I caught it just in time as Tracy's skank pussy tried to swallow it back, and I pulled it out with a loud moan from Tracy.

The water of the shower stopped as I hit the handle to make it stop. Tracy was jello in my arms, and I brought her out in my arms. Her eyes were hazy, and I looked at the time. With footsteps upstairs, I decided it was probably time for some dinner. I started to dry Tracy off with a towel before laying her on my bed to rest a bit before the next session. I grabbed my phone, and I smiled into it before giving it a shot of my cock with water glistening on it. I saved the recording, and I started to dry myself off. I then shot a text to Crystal.

Angela: Hey, I have a long video I am sure you will get off to. It is only part one of a series. My question to you, though, is... Want part 1 or the whole series together?

I sent the message, and I started to get myself dressed in a tank top and shorts that I rarely wore. When I did, it was for when I was doing things around the house. I arrived at my computer, and I ended the recording on that while I heard a soft moan from my bed. I looked over to see her body move to spread her legs to reduce the amount of contact from her pussy. With the number of groans I heard, it wasn't probably all that much.

Not long later, I got a message back as my phone buzzed multiple times quickly. I opened up the texts seconds later.

Crystal: ... I want all parts, but I am at the toy store at the moment...

Crystal: But I want to see them...

Crystal: But I can't do anything even if I see them...

Crystal: But I want them so badly...

Crystal: Please send it...

I smirked, and I started to send the file to her email that we exchanged and send the one on my PC too. I then composed a message to her while the email was sent.

Angela: Don't regret watching it... I sent it to the email you told me. ;D

With that, I slept my phone and stood up from my computer. I looked at Tracy one more time, twitching on my bed before heading up to the Kitchen. Inside, my mother and father were cooking silently; that was odd, I thought. Still, I walked to the cupboard, grabbing a cup before filling it from the sink, looking at them as I started to empty it.

Still, silence reigned with water boiling in the background to add to the eerie atmosphere. "Okay," I said, making both my mother and father cringe a little as I broke the silence. "What is wrong?" I asked them, "You both have been silent since I came up." I finished.

My mother's face flushed a deep crimson, and my father's look was mixed with many emotions; it seemed hard to decide on any one of them. Finally, my father looked at me, "Angela, Your soundproofing is good, But not that good," The simple words out of my father attached into my head, and I realized what happened.