Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 57/ 28: Meeting Becky

Crystal sprayed more warm juices all over my hand, and I was excited to take my little minx before the time was up. I heard some yelling in the outside room while I finger-banged my girlfriend, but we didn't care. We were in our own world, and our lips continued to mesh together. It stopped after some time, not that we really cared.

I was gearing up to take my little minx when we heard the phone ring from Crystal's bag. I almost didn't care when something rang in my head. "Mistress, We need to meet Becky today," The little minx told me and it was like cold water sprayed on me, and I lost my erection. It wasn't that I was scared of Samantha. Or that I would be playing with other women. It was my responsibility, and I wanted to grumble. I wanted to make my own playroom the best it could be and needed that meeting.

Frustration coursed through my veins, but I nodded, and Crystal jumped out of the shower, drying her hands before grabbing her phone. I wanted to punch the wall in frustration, but I got out without any more incident. I grabbed the other towel, and I hoped that a maid would come by if we needed the place again. I started to put on fresh black panties and grabbed my bra, putting it on while Crystal listened to the other person on the line.

"Okay, I am glad you had fun, but Becky is requesting to meet up earlier than expecting ruined some of my fun!" Crystal complained. I watched her listen to the other end for another minute before she pouted, "I get it that you are not the one who brought the appointment forward. But I feel horny now, and so did Angela. She was about to fuck me so hard right now, and the phone call ruined the mood!" Crystal complained.

I couldn't help but chuckle, and I heard some more talking over the phone. Crystal then hung up, and I kissed her before looking to put on pants. "I will fuck you so hard later you will forget your name. How about that?" I told her.

The glow in her eyes and the lust, "What did I do to deserve that?" Crystal asked.

"As a reward for following orders before," I replied, "That Darren was a selfish lover, and I although I was turned on Cuckolding him, it was a bit of a let down how easy he got over it."

"I was too busy orgasming to watching. It was fucking hot when you went in an extra couple of inches when it seemed she couldn't take anymore. Then how you controlled his cock afterward; exquisite." Crystal said, her tone half dreamy. "I didn't know you knew how to play with cock."

That last comment made my eyebrow twitch, "I use my cock all the time. I know its sensitive areas, also making it so I understand what other people would be. Why would I not know how to tease a cock?" I asked her.

"Well," Crystal blushed now and turned to finish drying herself off, "You seem never to want to touch your pussy or ass. I was wondering if you just planned never to use them."

I looked at her confused, "What does that have to do with it?" I asked, my tone curious. "I never really thought about being penetrated, to be honest. I see how you react and the other ladies, so I wonder if it does feel good?" I asked more rhetorically now. I had never thought about it, and I had never thought of it as an option. My cock was usually front and center, and I liked having a pussy or ass wrapped around it.

"Well, it does feel good, and it's not like just because you are being penetrated that you lose control. There are Dominatrix's that can keep control with their pussy since they don't have a cock." Crystal said, "Hell, for a man, a pussy is much more enticing than a cock. I think if you controlled Darren with your pussy instead, then you would have much more from Lucy and Darren."

I opened my mouth, but I didn't speak. Crystal put on fresh panties after finishing drying herself and a bra before I said, "Huh."

Crystal gave me an amused gaze before giving a small giggle. "For someone who prides themselves having a large futanari cock you sure have forgotten about all the other assets you have."