Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 56/ 27: Swinging Couple First Time

I looked around, and so much was happening at once around the shops. I now had two dark black plastic bags with merchandise, and I couldn't help the smile on my face. Many couples were walking around, and I spotted a couple with two pink bands. This couple stood out since the woman was dressed up nicely and a black man was talking to her. Her white male husband was also dressed up but in cheap slut looking clothes.

I smiled seeing that, and the black man grabbed her ass, looked at the husband with her, and nodded. Her smile became bright, and I watched them leave towards the hotel. I couldn't help but smile, thinking about how much fun it would be to be that black man in a grouping. I looked around, and I knew that I would need to pick up someone to scratch that itch.

I felt a hand grab mine, and I turned to look, seeing Crystal smiling up at me. "You saw it too?" Crystal said with a grin.

"Yeah, I want to find someone to play with," I told Crystal. "I am thinking someone older, though. I am starting to think if I keep looking for younger people, it will become a habit." I told her.

"Younger people?" Crystal said with a raised eyebrow. "You are Eighteen; you will only find older people here," Crystal said, and I nodded.

"I was thinking a nice Milf or something, to be honest. I hear they are at the height of sexual appetite then." I told Crystal with a grin, "Plus, I need to start a habit on older women; otherwise, I might become a cougar that looks for younger women all the time." I finished with a large grin as Crystal's face turned angry.

"You calling me a cougar that goes for younger women?" Crystal asked with her hands on her hips.

"No, I call you a Minx who constantly looks sexy that I can't stop tearing into. But..." My voice trailed off with a thoughtful look on my face, "I guess the label fits!" I exclaimed, and Crystal hit my arm several times.

"I am not an old woman; I am in my twenties!" Crystal exclaimed, and I laughed with good humor.

I grabbed her hands that were swatting me, and I pulled her in for a kiss with my hands, somehow grabbing her ass as I brought her up to my lips. "You're my little Minx. Don't worry about it." I finished with a smile, "Doesn't change the fact that I do want to find an older couple to play with. My appetite is a large one."

Crystal looked nullified, and her grin returned. "Fine, But don't call me old. Just because I am older than you doesn't make that label fit." Crystal said, and I nodded.

After that little conversation, we started to look around for an older couple that might want to play when I spotted two pink bands on a Couple that looked to be in their forties and looked good. I pulled Crystal, and I started to check them out.

The woman was a Brown haired Latino-looking woman that looked good. She had an hourglass figure that showed no signs of aging in any harmful way. Her face looked mature, and her smile as she looked around showed that she was keenly interested in things going on around her. The man seemed slightly annoyed, and he had that Pink band on his wrist that I wasn't sure if he was comfortable wearing.

I looked over the woman, and she was wearing a white tube top with a Pink Bra poking out and somewhat visible through the top. Her stomach showed a woman who stayed in shape too, with the beggings of abs showing as we neared her. It was interesting that you could also see some marks of childbirth, which just added to her charm. You could see confidence flowing from her. Her pants were jeans, and you could see the outline of a thin Pink line from her panties that looked like a string making you think there was a G-string there. I was now interested in finding out as we neared our 'Targets.'

I turned to look at the man with Beach blonde hair and a somewhat attractive face. He was a man with a bit of a five o clock shadow showing that he didn't shave for today. I frowned and wondered what the story with these two was since the man didn't look as enthusiastic. It seemed to match other things I noticed, but as I looked at his clothing choice, he was wearing casual like his 'wife' with a white t-shirt and blue jeans. They were both wearing pink bands, and I began to wonder the story more.