Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 3: Toy Store

I arrived at the front door of my house after sprinting home. I got home, and my anger was still outrageous. I was fuming mad, and I wanted to punch the wall. Working out for the first time didn't soothe this anger. I needed an outlet, and I needed one fast. I entered my house after unlocking the door with my keys. My mom and dad talked in the living room, and I ignored it as I went downstairs to my room. My little slice of the home was the basement. I walked over to the punching bag that I hung and punched it. I couldn't go all out, though, since I didn't want to put a hole in it.

I moved to the shower and stripped naked before turning on the water at the max cold. My head still felt like steam was coming off at the anger I was feeling in my veins. It was like an engine I never knew existed opened up and began running at full speed. I badly wanted to punch something or do something to release this anger.

I couldn't get over it. The conversation between Jake and his friend. The scene where he came into the showers naked to forcefully rape me. Me then raping him. I felt so vindicated, Guilty, and Powerful; That feeling of flying in the sky for winning. Then that conversation, that a woman could happily plan with him my rape. To be forcefully pinned to the ground and taken. She FUCKING PLANED IT WITH HIM!

My mind screamed the facts, and I grew angrier and angrier with every passing second. The cold water did nothing to cool my head. I needed to cool down and think; Thinking is what makes good plans; I can't let this pass. I cannot murder them either; I cannot destroy their bodies like my hands want to do so badly. The truth is now that this morning, I committed excessive force in raping Jake. The law doesn't smile upon you defending yourself with rape. I need to change my thought patterns from breaking every fucking bone in his body.

The cold water was freezing on my skin, but I felt nothing as my anger burned like a furnace. Finally, I slapped myself hard. So hard I might have cut my cheek on a tooth or something as the metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. My mind seemed to cool off with that. My brain started to work again as I tasted my blood and spat it at the shower's drain. I sighed in relief, and I focused.

Although I loved sports the most, I was never an idiot. I had a working brain and was never a muscle head, so I knew I had to think with my head, not my fists. That was why I let Tracy run away instead of breaking her bones as I wanted. The red haze was something that I knew I had problems with sometimes. I never exploded as I had with Jake before. I was not proud of my actions today. The more I thought using my head, the more I realized this wasn't what I meant with my promise at the start of summer vacation.

No, I wanted it to stop. Not the escalated thing I was now involved in. Tracy the Cunt, Was going to nag Jake to find out what happened. If he talks, then I am in trouble. With the way things are in the world, even though men are still on the losing side of rape charges. I was still on the wrong side of any judgment. I may have defended myself, but I had no marks. Jake probably does, though; That is the problem. Evidence is against me. The video I have of him is a mark against me.

It was evidence of an evil deed that could end me up in jail. I did not want to destroy my future. That means I had to be on the attacking side in this. The evidence was entirely against me if I thought about it. I had no friends at school that could collaborate on anything I said. They were popular kids in school where I was Dick girl; The social outcast that loves lifting with good grades. Jake is a skilled quarterback with a future in his hands, Scouted to a university.

The more I thought about it, the more I darker I realized my situation was. I needed something to leverage. A video of me raping Jake was not leverage; that is, if he thinks logically. If I post that video, I will face the consequences, whereas he could just move on in a year. I could feel my situation feeling grimmer and grimmer. I couldn't let this happen; I needed to plan.