Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 10: A Night to Remember

We arrived in the living room, and I hooked my phone up to her television with my phone. "I haven't watched this either. I gave the sissy bitch to go home and, at a minimum fuck himself for twenty minutes. I haven't looked at any other information. I did notice one thing, though." I turned to her with a smirk.

"What's that?" Crystal asked with an excited grin.

"Secret, Remember, though what I said." I continued with a smirk, and I started to finish setting it up on her TV. I grabbed the video off on my phone and started to play it. The Screen changed in front of us, and I sat down beside Crystal on the couch.

Without care, I wrapped my arm around Crystal as we sat together. Crystal moved closer, and I hit play on the video. The TV changed to a masculine room with neutral colors and some posters with scantily clad women. Many were in bikinis, and I thought that it was a boy's room. I shook my head as Jake came into the picture. I noticed a new detail as he pulled out the vibrator already free of the box.

The New detail brought more of my attention as he had lube ready that I never gave him. That meant he went out to get it or already owned some. I smirked in thought at both possibilities. Still, Jake went about it with resentment in his eyes. He turned to the Camera and stripped. He seemed to know that if he didn't do this right that I would punish him for it.

"Oh, Wow, He looks resentful." Crystal chuckled, "So you're forcefully feminizing this little sissy, I see."

I turned to her and raised an eyebrow, "Oh, Noticed that quickly?" I asked her.

"The resentment is obvious, but most Sissies only learn they are one after a little training." Crystal said, turning to the TV to watch. "Some become husbands for years thinking they are alpha males before bowing to their wives their entire lives. This guy is so readily accepting you telling him to send you a video I can only see him as closeted."

I started to look at Crystal in a different light under these words. She was clearly intrigued as Jake finished stripping. His muscles were on show as he no longer had any cloth to his name. Instead, there was a Cage surrounding his cock showing his sissy status to us. He turned around and pulled out the pink jeweled plug in his ass. It came out a little dirty with a small pop, but he placed it off to the side.

Jake's well-toned ass was in full view showing his ass off to us. He then started to lube up the Sissifier 3000 showing it to us as his caged cock twitched as if in anticipation. This lead Crystal to comment. "A little dirty, you need to teach your sissy proper cleaning rituals." Crystal was still smiling despite that as we watched Jake take a deep breath.

Jake used the lube liberally on his ass before he put the tip of the vibrator to his ass. He then took an even deeper breath before he pushed it past his rosebud and inside. The button on the end was pressed by Jake as the Sissifier was pushed inside, making the Sissifier jump to life. Jake let out a low yelp, and his hand retreated with the Sissifier in tow.

I chuckled at the short interaction Jake had with the Sissifier, as did Crystal. "How did you find this lucky little sissy?" She asked curiously.

I froze in spot, wondering how to answer this question. This was something I couldn't think of how to lie without explicitly lying, so I came up with something easy. "If you learn that, you might not look at me in the same light," I told her.

Crystal seemed surprised by my response and turned to look up into my eyes. She didn't say more and turned to watch the Sissy turn off the Sissifier. Jake then brought it back to his rosebud, poking it again before taking a deep breath. Soon it pushed pas and sunk into his awaiting rosebud. He pushed it deep, and we both heard his low moan as it delves deeper into him.