Book 2: Prologue

The alarm blared, taking me from my dreams. It was a new week. The world for me in the past week had changed entirely. The world was no longer the same as I was no longer the loner girl that was made fun of for my extra genitalia. The worst of my tortures were now no longer bothering me. It was a respectable difference, but the reason for that ending was what made a wave of fury appear every time I thought of it.

I got out of bed and thought of my girlfriend that I recently started Dating. However, Dating might be a little heavy on what we were actually doing. The fact of the matter was that we spent more time having kinky sex than anything else. My cock started to harden with thoughts of my petite girlfriend.

I got into my bathroom and got a good look at my naked body in the large mirror. I saw an attractive Blonde with a well-sculpted sharp-looking face. My chest was around F cups and seemed to be still growing at the age of eighteen. The strength of my body was only shown with the six-pack abs that sculpted my stomach. My arms looked thinner than I wanted and showed none of the muscle mass that I worked so hard for.

I sighed, looking into that mirror, thinking about working out even more. In the past week, my workout routine was the lowest that it ever was in the past five years, at least. It was sad to think about, but I confronted that number with the knowledge of why that was so.

I looked over myself, and my legs looked slightly more powerful than my arms, but they still kept hidden the underlying strength that I had. My muscles were essential to me, and with the knowledge that I could pick up a sport again, I smiled.

It was my dream to be an athlete. I knew as a Futanari that identified as a woman I knew that the path would be a challenge. The world in which I lived was a harsh one, and the reasons that I thought were the reasons I couldn't compete in sports were no longer an obstacle. This would mean I could pursue my dreams. My first order was to pick a sport. The first week of school was over, and certain sports teams would close their rosters soon when the competitions began.

My thoughts went to the reason for my anger when I remembered the boy that tried to rape me on the first day of school back. He tried to ambush me in the teacher's locker room that I had been given to segregate me from the women and men. I had just left the shower when I heard Jake, my main bullier, and another voice talking about taking my first time.

The rage I felt at that moment was something still fresh even a week later. I remember that moment, and I decided as the voice told Jake that he didn't want to be a part of my potential rape, but he wouldn't help me in any way or tell anyone. He walked away, and I stalked my way back into the showers. I turned on a shower then hid in the blindspot across from it.

When Jake came in, his cock hard looking for me, he moved to ambush me in the showers. That memory of him with a smile to rape me in the shower. I ambushed him back. I hit him, and in my rage, I made a mistake of my own, and I raped Jake. The bully torturing me for years was then crying out as my cock was buried deep in his ass. The excitement and dominance I felt from that moment still was a large note in my head. Still, at the end of the day, I even had the stupidity of recording the reversal rape on Jake.

It was an experience that I never wanted to repeat. The memory was still fresh after a week, and that Rage remained as I washed my face off, taking the rest of the sleepiness from me as the cold water woke me up. I sighed, looking at myself in the mirror before taking a deep breath and straightening my spine. I walked back out into my room and opened the dryer to put away the things that I left in it. I then grabbed a Gym outfit and put it on before I strapped on my usual weights. Two twenty-pound soft weights were strapped to each arm and leg. Then I put on my running shoes and got started with burpees.