Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 40/ 11: Meeting Mistress Vapor

We entered a Darkly painted room with several lamps all over. When you entered, it had a large space left empty before there was a bookshelf filled with books. On the other side, there was a desk that was neat but clearly worked in with a large leather chair behind it that looked comfortable but was clearly meant for working in. There was a computer and a Laptop that were in front of Samantha on that desk, who turned and Smiled at our entry.

Samantha pointed then at the couches on the other side of the desk that was pointing towards each other. There was a wooden coffee table in between that was clear of anything else other than a nice pen. It was a simple yet elegant setup, and I walked over with Crystal to sit down on the couch I was pointed towards. I then remembered the supplies in my hands and set the silver box on the coffee table off to the side where it hopefully wouldn't get in the way. I then noticed a pole in a cubby for putting up jackets. There were several hangers bagged like the one I had in my arms, and I realized it probably wasn't for jackets.

I hung it on the rack on the farthest to the right, so I knew which one was mine. Samatha looked down at her laptop, seemingly typing something up as I heard the click on her keyboard. Crystal, on the other hand, sat down waiting for me with a smile. I finished hanging my outfit before walking back to sit beside my girlfriend while waiting for Samantha.

We didn't have to wait long as Samantha stood up after a series of more clicking than a sigh. "Sorry about that," Samantha said, "I got hit with a surprise client for you, Angela," Samantha told me, making my eyebrows raise.

"A client already?" I asked.

"I have had several inquires since I have spread the word that I may or may not have a Futanari schoolgirl Mistress now. The response has been..." Samantha moved after grabbing a stack of papers as she seemed to weigh her words. "More enthusiastic than I thought. I think both your age and condition have brought a lot of interest. It isn't exactly common, as I told you over the weekend." Samantha then sat down across from me and looked at me seriously.

"Okay, Time to be real and get through some legal things, okay?" Samantha said.

I nodded, "That makes sense. You have told clients that I would like an NDA in return if they would like to be played with by me, correct?" I asked.

Samantha smiled, "That was something that only brought more interest from some of the more Private clients overseas." Samantha said, "Still, let us set aside clients. You need to go through this NDA for the clients. About an hour and a half before the client, I have set up with you tonight. The NDA is not as important, but it is a client that I frequently use as a Training client. He actually likes amateur style sometimes, and it goes along with his Kinks somewhat. Still, Not the point." Samantha said, her tone slightly rushed.

"Okay, Let's start with this," Samantha said pointed at a bundle of pages that I started to read quickly. "This is a standard agreement that at least for the next eighty years that you will not talk about any client that visits this place without their explicit consent."

"Eighty years?" I said as I read through it, and as Samantha said, the penalties for breaking the agreement were harsh. I continued reading, and I nodded as it said that if the parties that this protected did the same to me, the amount they would have to give to me would be in the percentage of fixed assets. "I have a question about this," I said.

"Ask away," Samantha replied.

"Well, When it comes to the penalty for me, it is two million or twenty percent of my current assets if during the term that this agreement is broken without the consent of the other party. Does this mean that I will be charged two million dollars for breaking this agreement with the other party? Unless my total assets are larger than twenty million dollars, then it goes to however much twenty percent of my fixed assets are?" I asked seriously.