Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 19: Meeting Samantha

After an evening with Crystal watching Dragon ball, I got her to help me do some research. She really didn't mind, and I told her I would pay her back with something she wanted me to do to her. This seemed to get her on board, and she asked if she could store this favor so that she could purchase some things for it.

This was a surprise as I nodded. "Okay, But I need your measurements, Like your body measurements. I need to get the right size since it will be a custom order," Crystal said happily as she booted up her computer. On the Main desktop, some anime girl looked cheerful before Chrome took over the screen.

Then next hour or so, I was a mix of emotions as I learned that I had been wasting years that I could have been developing skill. I could play sports, and I thought I couldn't. The ease that Crystal found the information brought me even lower as I never even looked into these things. It was something I loved and had a passion for! Here I was never taking the time to learn about what stopped me from doing so.

Crystal noticed my face had fallen, "What's wrong?" Crystal asked, seeing my lousy mood.

I was angry, no disappointment in myself. The internet is an excellent resource of information, and this was something that I could have done myself within hours. I now learned late this Friday evening, just before it turned Saturday, that I had been ignoring my passions. I felt like someone kicked me in the stomach, and I felt physically pained learning this information.

Soon though, I accepted that I made a mistake. The initial pain disappeared, and a smile soon replaced my frown as Crystal looked at me more relieved now that I was no longer frowning so deeply. My smile turned to Joy as I realized that I could join sports. I could enjoy doing what I loved most, and I could even go to the Olympics.

It was like a weight I never knew existed lifted off of me. Without knowing, tears started to drip down my face, "Angela!" I heard turning my attention to Crystal, who seemed genuinely startled as I began to cry. "Are you okay?! Talk to me, please," Crystal said, her voice oddly hurried.

"I don't know how to feel," I told her truthfully, "I feel anger at my ignorance. I feel joy, though; I wanted to play sports competitively for so long I just don't understand what to do with my current feelings."

Crystal sighed in relief as I explained to her how I was feeling and just wrapped her arms around me. Tears continued to fall down my face as I dealt with turbulent emotions. I continued to stand with Crystal wrapping her arms around me, holding me tight. I didn't feel alone as she did so, and my tears dripped into her hair.

It was like something broke in me that I didn't know needing breaking since I never felt accepted. This research showed that I could pursue my dreams of being competitive. My lack of knowledge was all that kept me back from pursuing them.

The tears suddenly stopped, and I hardened myself never to remain ignorant on something I loved ever again. My arms wrapped around my Girlfriend, who quickly cured me of my ignorance. I held her tightly, and she snuggled into me. I held her in my arms, feeling the companionship before simple words fell out of my mouth expressing all my feelings, "Thank you," I said.

Crystal looked up and saw me with an odd light in her eyes. "No problem, It seems to mean a lot to you, though, so I am happy to help," Crystal replied.

"I do not know how to put into words what this means to me. But, I can now pursue my dreams is the best way to say it. I always thought that I was closed off to it. That I couldn't simply because I was born with an extra appendage. Or my girthy cock. It doesn't matter what you call it. I love myself and my body, but I always thought the one part of me that makes me also was shunned in what I loved most." I said with difficulty trying to articulate how I felt when I felt a finger on my mouth.