Life of a Dominant Futanari week 2 Chapter 58/ 29: Tickled Pink

My mind was blank as I looked at the ripped rubber all over my cock. A small amount of semen was still on the tip of my cock, and I heard the moaning in front of me. I didn't know what to do with the information in front of me.

I stared for a couple of moments longer when I heard the words, "Do I get my reward now?" I heard from Becky.

I looked up at the smug smile on her face, and I felt my eyebrow twitch. Nothing went as planned with this interaction, and this fucking cum dumpster was starting to get smug with me.

I heard vaguely, "I think Becky just fucked up," From some distance behind me.

All of that didn't matter at this point. My hand took off the ripped shreds of the condom as I looked at the little bit of semen now starting to leak from the cum dumpster's cunt. The vague pain from the way I removed the leftover latex from my cock didn't even enter my mind. I saw that smug smile and her demand for a reward. I was going to reward her, but that attitude made me mad.

My hand shot forward with the leftovers of the latex in my hand, shooting to her neck. "Bitch! You will be getting a new tattoo fucking pasted on your forehead after I am fucking done with you!" I exclaimed, and my cock felt like it exploded with pleasure that didn't quite reach my head. Becky's tight wet insides were already drenched in my semen from my last ejaculation, and her tight pussy squeezed me with recently stretched flesh. My cock hit her womb, and more pleasure seeped into my body while anger coated my head. That smug smile was replaying in my head on repeat.

Becky cried out in fresh pleasure as I shoved myself back into her, but the cry cut short as I started to choke her screams short. Breath no longer entered her lungs as my cock pushed back into her womb. Her hands came to her throat, and her weak fingers gripped the edges. Her back laid still on the bed as I pulled out and shoved myself right back in. "I fucking told you what would happen," I said, and something in my tone made gasps around the room. I heard a distinct moan from behind me that wasn't the dumpster in front of me.

My grip on her throat didn't loosen as I fucked that tight dripping cunt in front of me. Her pussy gripped me like a vise, and pleasure still rolled through my body, and her pussy sprayed my hips as she came hard, and her body shivered under the might of the orgasm she felt from my cock penetrating her pussy as hard as it could. The pleasure never even reached my head, though, as I looked at her with contempt. Her hands tried harder, and I had to loosen my grip and the gasp for air.

I let go of her neck, and I heard her gasping for more air. I grabbed those breasts, and I gripped both hard. I wasn't going soft as I took the two hand fulls and pulled her up to me with them. The change of angle in her pussy made me scrape the back of her canal, and fresh moans came from her mouth. Her legs wrapped around my waist, tightening up, and I pulled her close and thrust her up from the sitting position that we were in now.

"How?" I heard her say as I pulled her in. My hips were continuing to thrust up into her tight cunt with a vigor that I only showed in my angrier moments. "How are you so AMAZING!" Becky screamed into the room, hurting my ears a little.

"Fucking pussy," I roared, and my hands left her breasts, and one grabbed her by the neck. My other hand swiftly slapped her face. I no longer thought of this cum dumpster as a woman as I continued to thrust into her. My pleasure wasn't even entering her head as I wanted to make her feel pain. My hand slapped her face again and again with precise strikes.

Her hands went to her neck, and I had to loosen up again. Becky made more gasps for air were mixed with gasps of pleasure as I felt her erupt all over my cock yet again. "Does this pussy have no shame?" I asked with anger. My hand was swiftly smacking that drooling face as her hands now were barely holding on to me.