Job & house hunting

I woke up the next morning and I felt totally new. I got up and went to brush my teeth. I hate morning breath. I brushed my teeth and used my mouthwash and I got dressed into some blue skinny jeans and a light nice light blue top.

I brushed my naturally curly hair and I straightened my hair. I put a bobby pin in my bangs to hold them back. I looked in the mirror and studied my appearance. I decided I looked alright. I grabbed my purse and phone and I headed out to get a cab.

"Yo taxi!!" I yelled. A cab stopped in front of me and I hopped inside. "Broadway please?" He nodded and drove me to Broadway. I got there and paid him and hopped out. I saw that they had a billboard for the voice. It said "go sawyer!!"

And since sawyer lives in New York he had his own billboard for himself to get people to vote. I'll admit I think he is pretty dang cute. I walked into Starbucks coffee shop and I saw that they were looking for someone to hire. "Hello." The lady behind the counter said to me.

"Hi. I'm here to apply for a job." I said. "Okay. Here just fill this out and bring it back to me." She said. "Okay thanks." "Sure. I went to a booth and filled out all the papers and I gave them back to the girl. "Okay everything looks great and it looks like your hired!!" She said. "Oh my gosh thank you so much!!" I said. "Your so welcome. You start Monday." "Okay cool. "Bye...?" "Maya." I said. "Ahh yes Maya." "Bye...?" "Sam." She said. "Bye Sam." "Bye Maya." She said.

She gave me her number. Sweet so now that I have a job I need to go house shopping. "I went near uptown New York near Foultonville. I saw this beautiful little house that wasn't to to big. It was perfect for me. I went ahead and got approved for the house and I bought it and talked with my accountant and everything was great. I went back to the hotel and grabbed all my stuff and I went to get a cab to go to my new house. I got there and I walked in and it was so beautiful!!

I walked into what I would make my room and it was on a ranch and I went to the back porch. I was going to water some plants that I got and and went to water them when I saw a long blonde haired boy come out and feed some cows which I suppose are his. He waved me over to him and introduced himself.

"Hi I'm sawyer." "Hi sawyer. I'm Maya." I said. "Hi Maya. "Um hi sawyer." I said kind of awkward because he had already said that to me. "Are you new to the neighborhood? Or I don't think I should say neighborhood because you know as you see it's only two of us here." He said. "Yeah. Um hey do you think that you would like to come and hang out?" I asked. "I would love that!! Just let me go and tell my parents."

"Okay sure." I said. "You know you can come with right?" He said. "Okay." I said awkwardly. "Hey mom and dad um this is Maya and she just moved to the house next to us and she invited me to go and hang out with her. What do you think?" He asked his parent. "Of course sweety and then you can bring her for dinner." His mom said. "Oh please mr and mrs.?" "Fredericks." She said. "Fredericks. Right. You guys don't need to do that for me." I said. "We want to." They all said in unison.

"Okay sure that sounds like a ton of fun." I said. "Well you kids get going and have fun!! But not to much fun." She said. I saw sawyer shoot his mom a glare. " I'm really sorry about my mom." He said. "Haha it's okay." "I mean yeah your really new to this place so I don't want them to scare you off." He said.

Sawyer a p.o.v.
I'm not going to lie this girl is pretty. We were walking to her house when she looked at me and smiled. She unlocked the door and let me in.

Can I get you something?" She asked ever so politely. "Water is fine." I said. "Okay cool." She fixed us two waters and we sat on her couch and we got to talking.

"So what is your favorite color?" I asked. "Neon green!!" She said excitedly. "What about you?" She asked me. "Um. Blue." I said. (I don't know if his fav color is blue so just go with it.)