"Are You Breaking Up With Me?"

Maya's P.O.V.
Carson and I just got to this coffee house that I've never been to before.

"Alright, how was that?" He asked me hopping off the bike and taking his helmet off. I handed him the helmet he let me borrow and he put it in his box compartment that's in the back of the bike.

"That was so amazing. I haven't felt that good in years!" I said happily.

"I'm glad. C'mon, it's really cold out here." He said walking to the door and opening it for me.

"Thank you." I said walking into the shop with Carson behind me.

"So since you've never been here before, I suggest the almond milk and vanilla bean espresso. But get whatever you want. Carson said.

"Okay. I think I'll try that." I said.

Carson walked up with me beside him and ordered. I reached for my wallet to pay but before I could, Carson had already given the barista his card.

"I'll bring the drinks out to you guys when they're ready." The lady said to us.

"Thank you." Carson said.

We walked to a table both sitting across from each other.

"So, tell me about yourself." Carson said.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Anything, you seem interesting." He replied smirking.

"Well, the names Maya Marie Harris. I'm 17 years old and both my parents are gone. I have a older brother Ben who's 22 and my favorite food is chocolate." I said simply.

"Did I say interesting? That doesn't seem like the word I should've used." He replied.

"Hey, if you want to learn a bit more, you're gonna have to earn it buddy." I smirked.

"Is that a challenge?" He smirked.

"Only if you're up for it." I replied.

"Oh, I'm up for it." He laughed slightly.

Three Hours Later...
Carsons P.O.V.
Maya and I have been hanging out all day mostly and I've learned a bit about her. She seems so sweet and down to earth, plus she's so beautiful and has a kind heart.

We left the coffee shop a few minutes ago and are headed to my place.

When we finally got to my house it was already 5:00.

"Welcome to Casa De Carson." I smiled taking my helmet off and putting it in my back seat compartment along with the helmet Maya was wearing.

"You have a beautiful house." She said admiring the front of it.

"Thank you." I replied taking her hand helping her off the bike and leading her into my house.

"Wow." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"It doesn't smell or look like a fratboy house." She replied.

"I'm not a frat boy, I'm above that. That's why I'm a bad boy." I smirked. She laughed a bit before gaining strength back.

"Yeah, so above that." She said.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked her.

"Water please?" She asked. I nodded my head and headed into the kitchen.

I came back and she's looking my wall of pictures of my family.

"Who's this?" She asked pointing to a picture of my sister.