"I miss you"

Sawyer's P.O.V.
Mariah left yesterday and I miss her already. Marcus hasn't really figured out what's happened yet. But when he does figure out i'm sure it will be hell for us. I couldn't sleep last night because of me knowing that my little sister is out there with people that have mistreated her and her brother and that they aren't under my protection. "Hey honey." Maya said hugging me from behind. I'm cooking breakfast. "Hi." I said simply. "How are you doing?" "This sucks. I feel terrible. It makes me physically sick. I couldn't sleep. "Shh I know. It hurts me too. But I know it hurts you more. But I'm here for you. Always." She said. "I really love you. You know that?" "I do. And I love you more." She said. I smiled and kissed her lips. She kissed back. Then Marcus started to cry. Oh man. "I'll go get him." Maya said. I nodded. She walked into his room and opened the door.

Maya's P.O.V.
I walked over to Marcus and picked him up. "Hey baby boy." "Ma-momma." He said. That broke my heart so bad. "No babe. Mommy's not here today. I'm sorry. Do you want to call mommy?" I asked. Me knowing he wouldn't answer I just pulled out my phone and clicked Mariah. Face timing. "Sawyer I'm face timing Mariah do you want to come?" I yelled. He came in here sprinting. "I'll take this as a yes. He got in the picture. He has his arms around my waist to pull me closer. Did I ever mention how much I really love him? The phone rang and rang and then Mariah finally picked up. "Hey sweetie!" Sawyer said. "Hey bro." She smiled. "How are you?" "I'm great." She said. "Good. Well um how do you like it there?" "I love it. It's amazing. I've missed it so much!!" She giggled. Sawyers face fell. I held his hand. "I miss you." He said. "Awe bro I miss you too." She said.

"Do you know when your going to be back?" He asked. "I don't know. It will be a while. I'm going to school here." I was shocked. It was the end of summer and Jordan and bekki have already gotten her in school?! We got them in the summer. And school starts in three weeks. And they got her registered. "Well that's great." Sawyer said. "Yeah. But I really miss you guys." "We miss you too baby girl." I said. She started to tear up. "What's wrong?" "Can I see Marcus?" She asked. I nodded my head. I turned the camera towards Marcus. "M-momma!!" He said. "Hi baby. I miss you so much baby." She said. He started to cry. Mariah always sings to him when he cries. "Do you want to sing to him?" I asked her. "Yes." "Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are,up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky,twinkle twinkle little star,how I wonder what you are." She sang. Mariah finished and I looked down at Marcus was asleep in my arms. I smiled.

Sawyer came and took him. He put him in his crib. "Thank you so much for taking care of him while I'm here." She said. "We love you and him. We would do anything for you." Sawyer said. "Well I better get going. Bekki made pork roast for dinner." She said. "Okay. We will talk to you later." I said. "Of course. I love you guys so much. Give Marcus kisses for me." She said. "Love you too!!" We said. She smiled and hung up. Sawyer walked up to me.

Sawyer's P.O.V.
I walked up to Maya. "Whatcha doin?" She asked. I said nothing and put my hands on her hips. "Nothin." She gave me a questioned look. "I love you. So much." I said. "Well I love you too." "You've been through all of this with me and you've never left me." "How could I leave you? You never left me." She said. "I would never." I said. "I love you so much." "I love you more." "Do you want to come and lay with me?" I asked her. "I do." I smiled. I picked her up bridal style and carried her into the room. She laughed. I put her on our bed. We got under the covers and cuddled up next to each other. "Maya?" "Yeah?" "When did you become such a great?" "A great what?" "I don't know." "What do you mean?" "The kids call me bubba or bro." "Yeah?" "They call you Maya." "So?" "What should they call you?" I asked. "Well whatever they choose to call me I will be fine with." "Okay." "Hmm." "I love you." I said. "I love you more honey." She said.

I rolled over to face her and I kissed her. She kissed back. We just laid there and held each other for about 1 hour until Marcus started crying. "I'll get him." I said. "Okay." "Just lay there. I'll be right back." I said. "K." She said and smiled at me. I walked out and went to Marcus's room. "Hey buddy. What's wrong?" "M-momma." He said. I sighed. "Wow. How am I going to do this?" I said to myself. We walked out of the room and we walked into our room. "There he is." Maya said. "Who are you referring to? Me or him?" I asked pretending to be hurt. "I love you both. But I was talking about the baby." She said. I pulled the bottom lip out on her. She rolled her eyes and giggled. "Come here Marcus." She said and reached her hands out. I handed him to her and he giggled and touched her nose.

Mariah's P.O.V.
I just got signed up for school. And I'm really excited. "Hey Mariah." Bekki said walking into my room. What I miss is that sawyer would always knock. Bekki and Jordan always just barge in. But after all this is they're house. "Hey." "What's up?" "Just on Instagram." I said. "Well can we talk?" She asked. I put my phone down. "So what do you want to talk about?" "Are you enjoying being here?" "Yes." "Well how about being here full time?" "I was shocked. "Y-you mean b-be here the whole time?" She nodded her head. "Yes." "I'm going to have to think about it." I said. "Okay." She replied. "I really appreciate the thought though." "Of course. Mariah we love-um. We really love having you here. She replied. "I love being here." I said and hugged her.

She walked out of my room and I was left to sit there there. Just thinking if I'll come home.

Hey babes!! So this is a sad chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Quick question: what's your favorite color? I love you guys. Stay lovely. ~Amanda.