Waking up with him.

Me and sawyer were still asleep and I was having a bad dream.

~~Maya's dream: what are you doing here? I asked justin. "I'm here because I told you that I would find you and said that I will beat you." He walked up to me and pulled a gun to me and fired.~~end of dream.

"Ahh." I woke up with sweat on my forehead and tears in my eyes. "Maya what's wrong?" Sawyer asked me. "It was just a dream." I said. "Do you want to talk about it?" "Yes." I said. "What was it about?" He asked. "Ju-justin shot me." I cried. "Oh I'm sorry." He said. "Look at me. You know that will never ever happen right?" He asked me. "You'll keep me safe?" I asked. "What else do friends do?" He replied. " We have to get up." He said.

Sawyers P.O.V.
Maya?" "Yeah?" She said.  "I don't want to get out of bed." I whined. "Me either." She said.

"But guess what?" She asked all excitedly. "What!?" I mocked her tone. "I start my new job on Monday!!" She said. My face fell. "What's wrong?" She asked. "You remember the running away plan right?" I asked her. "Oh. Right." She said as her face fell. "But don't worry we can get you a new and better job." I said trying to cheer her up. "Yeah. Your right."

We finally got out of bed and got dressed for the day. We just hung out at the hotel for the whole day until it was time for our shopping day.

"Ready to go?" I asked her. "Yes I am." She said. I grabbed her bag for her and phone and handed it to her. She thanked me and we left the hotel. We hopped in a cab and we drove to Aeropostale and when we were walking up there we saw these group of girls coming up and screaming my name and hanging all over me.

I heard this one particular comment that I really wish I hadn't heard. "Sawyer who the hell is this tramp that your here with?" This trampy witch who was dressed like a stripper said and pointed to Maya. "For your information this beautiful girl is my friend." I said and continued to walk.

"Ugh whatever. Just know what you are missing." She said. I saw Maya put her head down and I saw a tear escape her beautiful brown eyes. We walked inside and I looked at her. "Maya what's wrong." I asked her. "Why did you pick me?" She asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "Out of all the much prettier girls why did you choose me?" She asked. "I didn't choose you Maya. I felt a friendship with you. When I first laid my eyes on you I knew that I wanted to get to know you" I said. She just smiled. She didn't say anything. She only smiled at me.

Did I go to far? I wondered. Maya and I got whatever we wanted and I paid the bill and we left. When we were about to go and get a cab I stopped Maya. I grabbed her hand and she turned around to face me. "Maya I had a really good time with you tonight." I said. "Me too sawyer." She said. I hailed a cab and we hopped in. We laughed and told jokes the entire way.

We arrived at the hotel and we got out of the cab and we went to the lobby and up to the room. I went to fix me and her some water. I came back and we drank the water and we got into our pajamas and we cuddled up together while watching The Notebook.

She cried and laughed but she said she mostly just enjoyed the company of me. She said. When the movie ended I shut the tv off and climbed in my bed next to Maya's and went to sleep.