Maya Marie Monroe

One Year Later...
Carsons P.O.V.
Today is a very special day to me, I'm getting to marry my best friend.

"Alright baby, what do you think?" My mom asked me walking out of the dressing room and showing me her dress.

"You're so beautiful mom, always are." I said.

"Thank you sweet heart." She replied hugging me.

"I'm so proud of you, it's hard to think, twenty two years ago, I gave birth to a handsome little red headed boy who loved playing with toy motorcycles and cars. And now, I'm getting to watch you get married. Time flies doesn't it?" She said crying.

"It does. Don't cry mom. I'll always be your little boy." I replied wiping her tears away.

"Thank you darling. Well, are you ready to get married?" She asked smiling.

"Very ready." I replied smiling back at her.

"Alright, well let's get you to that alter shall we?" She asked.

"We shall." I said taking her hand as we walked to the alter of the church.

Maya's P.O.V.
I've just put my wedding dress on, everything is starting to sink in.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Mariah.

"You look beautiful Maya. Though I think you always look beautiful." She said.

"Thank you baby girl. I'm just so nervous." I said walking to the end of the bed and taking a seat next to her.

"You have nothing to be nervous about. You and Carson are so in love, he adores you Maya. Everything is going to be perfect, I promise." She replied putting her hand on mine.

"Thank you princess. How's Jube?" I asked her.

"She's with George. They're having grand-baby and grandpa time." She said. George is Carsons dad.

"Okay." I laughed.

"Are you ready?" She asked hopping off the bed.

"Yup, are you?" I asked her.

"I believe so. Let's go see you get married." She said smiling.

"Let's." I replied taking her hand as she walked me to the doors of the chapel.

"How is Sawyer if you don't mind me asking." I asked her.

"He's okay. He found a nice girl. Her names Amy. She's really sweet." She replied.

"Good, I'm glad he's happy now. He deserves it." I said smiling.

"Yeah, he does." She replied.

Fifteen Minutes Later...
Carsons P.O.V.
I heard the wedding march start playing and I knew what time it was. I took a deep breath and the doors opened to reveal Maya looking breathtaking.

"Whoa." I whispered.

Maya smiled at me and I smiled.

I watched Mariah and Marcus walk her down the isle.

When they finally reached me, Mariah and Marcus walked to my parents and sat next to them in the pews.

"Welcome lady's and gentlemen. We are here to witness the union of Maya Marie Harris, and Carson Specer Monroe. If anyone here objects to this union, please speak now or forever hold thy peace." The priest said pausing for a moment.

"Alright, then let's proceed." He said after the silence.

"Maya, do you take Carson to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for better or worse, in sickness or in health, for richer or poor, until death do you part?" He asked me.