The Meaning Of Love...

Aric's P.O.V.
I love her so much. I can't deny my feelings for her anymore. My brothers acting like an idiot for leaving her alone. Who can do that?

"Aric?" A sleepy looking Maya came through the hallway and sat next to me on the couch.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Thanks for staying." She said.

"I wasn't going anywhere." I replied. She blushed.

"So, what now?" She asked.

"Whatever you want to do." I said.

"Whatever?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I asked curious.

"Can we go to In-N-Out?" She asked.

"Yeah of course." I replied.

"But can we get it to go?" She asked.

"Fine with me." I said.

"And then we can come back and watch a movie." She suggested.

"I like that idea." I replied.

We got up and I grabbed my wallet and Maya grabbed her purse. I don't know what for though. It's not like I'm letting her buy dinner tonight.

"Here, I'll drive." I said getting into my truck.

"Okay." She replied hopping into it.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She smiled looking at me.

"Let's go then." I replied with the same smile.

Sawyers P.O.V.
My eyes are burning from the tears. They're so red and I have a big headache. I already miss Maya. But I put Aric in charge of taking care of Maya and I have to believe that he'll do a good job. I'm currently driving to Oklahoma to stay with my friend Johnny. I've been driving for four hours. I have seventeen hours left. I'm going from New York To Chickasha, Oklahoma. It's a twenty one hour drive. I just need to get this all cleared up before I ever see Maya again.

It's pouring rain and I can barely see the road. My phone starts to ring in the cup holder so I grab it and answer it. It's my mother.

"Hello?" I said.

"Sawyer!? Where are you? What did you do to Maya? She's a mess!" My mom yelled.

"Mom, Maya's going to be fine. I need to leave town for a while. I'm staying with Johnny in Oklahoma." I said.

"Why do you need to leave? You have a baby on the way along with two other kids you promised to take care of!" My mom said.

I did, I promised to never let the kids down. And I'm doing exactly that. I'm such an awful person.

"Mom, I gotta go." I said quickly.

"Sawyer, your hurting the whole fami-"

I hung up the phone. I don't have time for a lecture right now.

"You can do this Sawyer. Just keep driving and don't turn back. She's not what you need right now." I said to myself. No matter how many times I say it, I'm never going to believe it.

Maya's P.O.V.
My heart is broken by the man I trusted most. I'm still hurting but it feels like now that Aric is here, things may just get better. I have hope that I'll make it through this and come out stronger. Aric is a great guy that gives me hope and belief that I can make it through this.

Aric's P.O.V.
She's an angel. I just wish she knew how much I love her and trust her. I can't believe that Sawyer hurt her. I thought that he loves her. Obviously he doesn't.