I Want My Maya Back

I got to Maya's room and all I could do was look at her. I like her so much and I just want to kiss her and I love everything about her. I went to the shower and turned on the water and got it to the way that I want it. I stepped in and I washed my hair and my body and I finished up and I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my hips and I walked to my bag and I grabbed a new set of clothes. I got dressed and I let my hair dry on its own.

I finished getting dressed and everything I just sat down in Maya's bed and looked on my phone. No messages or Emails. So I just played games on my phone. I was in the middle of playing Bejeweled when the nurse came in.

"Hi sawyer. We need to check Maya's vitals." She said. "Okay that's fine." I said. When she finished checking the vitals she left the room and it was just me and Maya. "We can do this Maya." I said. No response. No movement at all. "We need to get out of here. We need to continue our life together. I miss you baby girl." I said. I kissed her forehead. I'm not going anywhere in a while until you get up." I said. "Your so special to me Maya. I need you in my life. Maya your so special to me. I like you Maya. My life is so much more fun and interesting with you in it. Please come back to me and I will make sure that I will put Justin jail. I promise that he will never do this to you again.

"I told you that I was going to take care of you and I failed you and for that I am so sorry. I promise from now on I will take care of you and I am never ever ever ever going to let anybody or anything hurt you or harm you in any way." I said. I had tears in my eyes so I just let them fall to the ground.

"I'm so sorry maya." Is all that I could say. And then my brother Skylar walked up to me. "How are you doing little bro?" He asked. "Not good at all sky." I said. He came over to me and he hugged me. "I'm so sorry Sawyer.

"Thanks. I like her so much. She's just so special to me and I miss her." I said. "I know little bro. And I'm really sorry for your pain. You don't deserve this." He said. "Thank you. And the help of ya'll really help me get through this tough time. And I love ya'll for that." I said. "We love you so much too." He said. "So what did you come in here for?" I asked. "I came in to check on you." "Oh." "Yeah." He said. "Look skylar is there anything else you want to talk to me about?" I asked. "Um... I just want to know why you left us."

"Look sky it's complicated." I said. "I've got time." He said. "Haha okay. So Me, Mom, Dad, and Maya were all having dinner and mom and dad started to ask about Maya's background as a child. And when they asked her what her name was and she answered everything went to hell." I said. "And?" Skylar said urging me to go on. "She started to cry so she ran out of the house and she ran into the barn and I ran after her and when I got to her she was laying on a bail of hay and when I started to approach her she ran to me and I picked her up and she told me that her parent died in a car accident." I said. "Wow." "Yeah. I know." I said. "So does that answer your question?" I asked. "Yeah. It does." "Good." "Sawyer?" "Yeah sky?" "I love you so much." He said. "I love you too skylar. I said.

He left the room for just me and maya to be left alone again.