Jail

Sawyers P.O.V.
Isn't it funny how one minute you have everything that you've ever wanted, then have it all ripped out from under you the next?

Justin just walked back into the house dripping wet.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"She left. She's gone with Carson. She said that she's going back home because she wants to see the kids." He replied.

"This is all my fault. I pushed her away. I was too protective over her." I said.

"You're not giving up are you?" Justin asked me.

"Justin, she left. There's nothing else I can do. She's gone." I said.

"So, you're going to let Carson have her now?" He asked.

"He wouldn't do that." I said.

"How do you know that? You don't know this guy. He can be planning how he's going to date her as we speak. They could be an item by the time you get back to Foultonville, or wherever the hell you're from." Justin replied. He does make a good point.

"Look, I love Maya very much. And she wouldn't go date a guy days after we broke up. She's not like that." I said.

"Because you've known her longer than I have right?" Justin asked.

"You're right. Look, I know we can't stand to be around each other, but I need your help. Please Justin?" I asked standing up.

"I don't know Sawyer. This isn't usually how I work. I'm not usually nice." He said unsure.

"Please?" I asked desperate.

"Uh, fine. But I'm doing this for Maya, not you. Got it?" He asked sternly.

"Got it. Thank you." I said smiling.

"Yeah yeah." He replied shrugging it off like it was nothing, but to me, it's everything.

One Hour Later
Justin's P.O.V.
I'm sitting outside on the porch with 911 dialed on my phone. All I have to do is press the call button, then it'll all be done with.

"It's the right thing to do." I whispered to myself.

I pressed the call button and it immediately picked up.

"911 what's your emergency?" This man asked over the phone.

"This is Justin Horn, I'm turning my self in." I said.

"Sir, I need you to give me your address and stay right where you are." He said.

I gave him the address to the house and he said the cops would be there in minutes and to stay right where I am.

I waited a few minutes before I heard sirens.

I walked to the front of the house and stepped outside.

"Stay right where you are! Are you the only one here?" This officer yelled.

"No. There's a woman upstairs by the name of Angela Harris. She's dead. Then there's another man in there by the name of Sawyer Fredericks." I replied.