Do You Really Want To Do This?

Mariah's P.O.V.
Sawyer just told me that he's going to go and find bekki and Jordan and put them behind bars where they belong. Sawyer is just acting out of fear and anger. This isn't like him and I know that he would never do anything like this in his life.

He's in our room right now getting dressed. I'm going to go in there and try to change his mind.

"Sawyer?" I asked. He just looked at me and went back to brushing his long blonde hair.

"Sawyer?" I tried again. He didn't even look.

"Sawyer!" I raised my voice to get his attention. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I felt so bad for him for having him feel like he's going through this alone when he really isn't.

"Maya, I'm sorry. I'm just so scared. I don't want anything to happen to my family. And I will do anything in my power to stop who's causing any trouble." He replied and moved passed me and headed out of the room.

"Hey!" I said and grabbed his arm.

"You may feel like your going through this alone, but Sawyer I promise you that your not. Look I'm scared to. Quite frankly I'm terrified. I love those kids to do much. But going about this situation isn't the way to do this. I'm tell g you this before you do something you'll regret okay? Don't do anything Sawyer okay, anything, that you'll regret. You'll lash out of just pure anger and fear and you'll be the only one who ends up behind bars." I replied.

He looked at me and just nodded.

"I love you Maya. If I didn't have you, then I would be somewhere where I wouldn't feel complete. So thank you so much for your help and support throughly this." He replied and kissed me.

I of course kissed back. I just don't know if I fully support what he's doing.

Then there was a knock at the door.

I went to answer it.

"Hey Kirsten!" I said and hugged her. She walked inside to go and hug Sawyer and the kids.

"So Mariah, are you ready?" Kirsten asked immediately. Mariah was confused as too why she was in such a hurry.

"Yeah, I guess so. Just let me say bye real quick." She said and Kirsten nodded. She walked over to Marcus and picked him up.

"Can momma have a kiss?" She asked. Marcus have her a kiss and giggled.

"I love you baby boy." Mariah said. Marcus used his hand to say I love you in sign language. I was shocked. I didn't know that he knew how to do that.

"How did he learn that?" I asked Mariah.

"Well when we were still living in the orphanage, Marcus wouldn't talk. I stayed to get worried that something was wrong so I started to only use sign language around him. And so he learned 'I love you' and some other things." She replied. I nodded understandingly.

Mariah gave Marcus a kiss before getting up and grabbing her things and walking over to us.

"All good to go?" Kirsten asked. Mariah nodded. We said our goodbyes and they left.

~Kirsten's P.O.V.~
Earlier this morning Sawyer called me asking if I could come and take Mariah to go shopping while him, Maya, and Marcus go to the police station to get this whole "situation" sorted out...

Hey guys! So sorry it's so late. I had family over at my house for Christmas for days!  So I'm so sorry! Next chapter will be longer I promise! Stay lovely! ~Amanda.