Come Back

Sawyers P.O.V.
I just got to Johnnys house. Maybe he can help me out with this situation.

I knock on the door and it takes forever for him to answer the door. I know that he's home because his cars here.

He finally opens the door and he looks exactly the same, except for a lot more tattoos and piercings.

"Sup man! Haven't seen you in ages." He said and brought me into the house.

"Hey john. Nice to see you again." I replied taking a look around the house remembering the memories I have in this house.

"So, you didn't tell me why you wanted to come here. What's up? Are you in trouble?" He asked.

"Yes. You were the first person I thought could help me. And I know you won't judge me." I said.

"Of course man, have as seat and tell me what's going on." He replied. We sat on his couch and started to talk about why I had to leave Maya immediately.

"Well, I have a wonderful girlfriend Maya. I love her to death, but there's an issue." I started.

"Okay, what's that?" He asked.

"She's pregnant. And it's her ex boyfriends baby. Now I don't have a problem with taking a baby and loving it though it's not mine."

"Okay." He said.

"But the issue is just that, I'm afraid that I will he an awful dad and husband-"

"Husband!? Like your going to marry her!?" He freaks out.

"Well, I want to yeah." I replied.

"Do you know that that's tying you down?" He asked.

"I want to be, with her." I said.

"You really love her don't you?" He asked.

"With all of me Johnny." I replied.

"Why did you really leave?" He asked.

"That's why."

"No it's not Sawyer, I know you better than that." He replied.

"Fine. I have a guilty conscience." I replied thinking back to what I did.

"About what?" John asked.

"Another girl..."

Maya's P.O.V.
I feel even worse now. My stomach hurts a lot. But not as much as it did when I first fell. I think it's just sore. I just wish that Sawyer would call me, or Aric. I don't know whats up with him.

"Maya sweetie?" Kirsten said leaning on the doorway.

"Yeah mom?" I asked.

"Is there anything you need?"

"Actually, yeah." I replied.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Can you get my phone out of my purse that's on that chair right there." I asked pointing to the white rocking chair that in the corner of the room. And since I can't get it since Kirsten won't let me get up, I asked her to get it for me.

"Sure." She replied and got it out for me and handed it to me.

"I want to call Sawyer so bad but I'm afraid." I said.

"Honey, he loves you. He's just going through something right now that he has to clear up." She replied.

"But he said that he would never leave me." I said.

"I know baby. If your really curious, I say call him." She said.

"Okay. I love you so much mom." I replied.