Mistakes Happen

Johnnys P.O.V.
Me and Sawyer have been drinking for quite a few hours now but Sawyer is way more wasted than me.

"Hand me another one." Sawyer said to me.

He's such a mess. His hair is messy as hell. He smells heavily of alcohol. Just am overall wreck.

"Sawyer, buddy I don't think that you need anymore." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because your drinking to heavily. This is a really bad idea. Drinking isn't going to make you forget about Maya dude." I replied.

"Please, Johnny, just let me drink." He said.

"No Sawyer, give me the bottle." I commanded.

"But Johnny-"

"No. Bottle, now." I said.

He sighed but went ahead and headed me the bottle anyway.

"Thanks." I said.

"Yeah sure." He rolled his eyes.

"You should go get some rest." I suggested.

"Fine, I'm tired anyway." Sawyer replied and walked up my stairs to the spare room I have. He could barely walk.

I started to clean up all the bottles that were spreaders everywhere. While I was doing this my doorbell rang. I walked to my front door to see who it is.

"Johnny, is Sawyer here? I really need to talk to him." The brunette who Sawyer was talking to me about asked.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to come in right now. Sawyers in a really tough place right now." I replied.

"Please, I want to see him." She said.

"I don't think it's best if he sees you though. He has a girlfriend that he's very committed to anyway." I replied.

"Let me in Johnny." She demanded. Before I could protest she barged in my door and ran up the stairs.

"Hey! You can't barge into someone's house like that!" I yelled. Great.

Sawyers P.O.V.
I'm currently laying on the spare bed when my door flies open. Frankly, it scared me.

"Sawyer!" The oh too familiar girl yelled.

"Please, I have a raging headache. Could you not yell?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Sorry. I'm so happy to see you." She replied.

"Cool." I said.

"Aren't you happy to see me too?" She asked.

"Um, no. I'm sorry." I replied.

"Look, we had fun. Why don't you want too have fun again?"

"Fun!? We did nothing! What you did to me wasn't fun!" I said angrily.

"Maya doesn't need you! And neither does that stupid baby of hers." She replied. I felt so much anger come over me.

"Okay listen, before I say or do something that I'll regret for the rest of my life, I'm going to leave. And so are you, right this minute." I said.

"I'm not going anywhere." She replied.

"Really? Because I'm sure that you barged in here. So if you don't leave now, the cops will get you to leave." I said.

She smirked evilly at me before pulling something out of her purse.

"Oh, that won't happen honey." She said holding a gun to my head.