Jubilee Claire Harris

Maya's P.O.V.
"Push, you're almost there Maya. You're doing great!" Jason encouraged.

"Ah!" I yelled pushing.

"One more." He said.

I gave the biggest push that I could give before feeling relief.

Jason stood up and handed my baby girl to one of the nurses to go get cleaned up.

Soon enough, Jubilee started crying. I couldn't help but let a tear escape. That's my baby girl. That's my princess.

"Good job Maya." Carson said kissing my temple.

"Thank you." I replied smiling at him.

"Congratulations Maya, you have a beautiful baby girl." Jason said before placing Jubilee in Maya's arms.

"Thank you." Maya replied smiling at her little girl.

"She's perfect." I said looking down at Jubilee.

"She is isn't she?" Maya said with a tear slipping down her face.

One Day Later...
Sawyers P.O.V.
I just got a call from Maya saying that Jubilee is here. The kids and I are going to head up there right now to see the baby. I'm so happy for Maya, all that she's accomplished over the year. She deserves all the happiness in the world.

Justin's P.O.V.
I'm lying in bed when I hear the cell doors open. I sat up and saw a officer walk in.

"Congratulations. You're baby girl arrived last night." He said before walking back out and locking my cell back up.

"My baby, had a baby." I whispered smiling to myself. I'm a daddy, who would've thought?

Carsons P.O.V.
Maya and I are watching Jubilee move her little fingers in her bed.

"She's so perfect." I said walking to her bed and carefully picking her up.

"She is. She's mommy's little princess." She smiled.

"I'm so proud of you." I said.

"Thank you for being here." She replied kissing me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said.

"Knock knock." Mariah said before walking into the room.

"Hi baby. How are you?" Maya asked giving her a hug and kissing her head.

"I'm good. How's Jubilee?" She asked looking at me holding her.

"She's amazing." I said looking at Carson.

He sat next to me and let Mariah hold her for a moment.

"She's gorgeous. She has your nose Maya." Mariah smiled at her little sister.

"Thank you baby. I'm glad that you love her." Maya said smiling.

"Baby!" Marcus said pointing to Jubilee.

"Yes Marcus. This is baby Jubilee. She's your sister." Maya said smiling grabbing Marcus and putting him in her lap.

"Sissy?" He asked.

"Yeah, sissy Jubilee." I said to him.

"Joey?"

We all busted out in fits of laughter. It was so cute when he tried to say Jubilee and it came out Joey.

"Sure Marcus, Joey works." Maya laughed.

Marcus leaned over to me and gave Jubilee a gentle kiss on her head.

"Awe, you love Jubilee?" I asked looking at Marcus.

He nodded his head smiling.

I looked up from the sweet moment and saw that Sawyer was standing in the corner just watching the moment happen.

He saw me looking at him. I just nodded my head at him and he did the same.

"Sawyer, do you want to come see her?" Maya asked.

Sawyers P.O.V.
"Sawyer, do you want to come see her?" Maya asked looking at me with a smile.

'That's supposed to be my moment with them.' I thought to myself.

We are on better terms, but that doesn't mean I'm not in love with her anymore.

"Yeah, sure." I said trying to smile. I walked to the side of the bed and Maya handed me the baby.

"Hi Jubilee, I'm Sawyer. I hope we'll be able to see more of each other soon. You look just like your mom, you're so beautiful." I said. My vision started to get blurry, I was crying.

"Uh, here you go." I said handing Maya Jubilee back.

I wiped my eyes quickly.

"Congratulations Maya, I'm so happy for you." I said looking at Maya. She's still as beautiful as the day I first met her.

"Thanks Sawyer. I really appreciate that." She replied smiling at me...

Two Hours Later...
Maya's P.O.V.
Sawyer and the kids left around an hour ago. The kids are in love with Jubilee. Sawyer mostly kept his distance, though he did say a few sentences. Maya and I are now cuddled up on her bed just watching TV.

"Thank you for calling Sawyer so he could come see the kids. I really love that you did that." Maya said looking up at me.

"You're welcome Maya. I'm glad the kids got to come and see Jubilee. They seemed to really love her." I replied.

"They did. Were a beautiful family Carson." She said looking at Jubilee.

I looked over at the little one sleeping peacefully and smiled.

"Yeah, a beautiful one." I said kissing Maya.

"I love you." She said smiling at me.

"I love you." I replied.

She nestled her head into my neck and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I like the now Carson. I like you in it." Maya said still watching the show.

"I like you in mine too Maya. I really like it." I replied looking at the beautiful girl.

The now...